Would you like a home?

Eri gasped as the rays of the sun hit her skin, an unusual comfort and warmth. Her chest felt so light and the tension in her shoulders was significant lessened.

"The view truly is incredible isn't it?" Approaching footsteps caught her attention.

A person with long white hair and a white suit, he approached them and stopped to crouch down to her level. She timidly hid behind Dazai's back and nervously looked at the person.

Feeling a soft part on her head she looked up seeing Dazai smile "Don't be scared he's a friend. He won't hurt you"

Still unsure Eri just stared at the man until he held out his hand to her "My name Sigma, it's nice to meet you Eri" he smiled

Decided to trust him, reluctantly Eri took his hand and he gave it a small shake, he stood back up and gave a quick bow to Dazai.

"It's good to hear from you boss"

"Sigma it's been a while, hows the work going?"

"It been going well, many of the overseas customers have been coming frequently, and the-"

"Great to hear! And thanks for indulging me and letting me bring her here"

"Really sir, it's nothing" Sigma smiled

"Welp I better go find my loyal pooch, where is he?" Dazai questioned

"I believed he's at the bar downstairs"

"Well that won't do! I can't have my lightweight dog drunk on me!" The man child complained. He turned to the little girl still clutching his leg gazing out at the sunset giving a contemplative look. "Hey Eri" he caught her attention "how would you like to stay with uncle Sigma and what here for a bit to find someone okay?"

Hearing this made the small girl hold onto his leg even tighter, he ran his hand through her hair gently trying to ease her worry "it's okay I'll be right back before you know it, and you might really like the friend I'm gonna bring back."this didn't put all the girl's worry to rest but she at least let go of his leg. He bent down a little and patted her had "now that's a good girl" he walked off to the door and left Eri with Sigma"

Walking through the doors he went into the elevator pressing the button to the floor below. After the ding signaling his arrival he stepped out onto a red velvet carpet of a casino.

Many rich and important people milled around the casino gambling away, workers of the casino greeted him as they passed by and went on with their work.

This was the side business of the port mafia, one of its members was the manager of the world renowned Sky casino. And yes it was literally in the sky. The casino would periodically moved to different locations around the world, now Sigma's going to stationed in Japan for two months before changing the location again. It was system they had created a while ago and it worked magnificently.

The casino had taken about half a year to build and had costed an insane amount to cover all the technology and staff and all the other added luxuries. And the place became a complete spectacle.

Navigating his way around the casino he went to one of the biggest bars it had and looked around for his precious redhead. Spotting said redhead laying down on a large lounge chair he had his hat covering his head, most people would have guessed he was asleep but Dazai knew better.

Walking over he snatched the hat he despised with a passion and placed it on his own head.

"Looks like chibi is slacking on the job, naughty naughty" He smirked

Chuuya groaned annoyed and flipped the taller male off, he sluggishly got of the lounge chair and snatched his hat off Dazai's had.

"Moron what job? Last I checked we had a day off"

"Oooh such a silly little doggy you are! You job is to be my lap dog of course!"

A vein threatens to pop in Chuuya's forehead he grabbed the bandaged freak by his tie and yanked him down to eye level "The hell did you say?!"

"Would chibi rather be called my my mutt instead?" He shot him a suggestive smirk.

"Tch. Damn pervert"

"You know you love me!"

"Cut to the chase, what now?"

"Straight to the point as always I see, well if you'd like to know...our little snowflake is finally awake!" He said giddily

This caught Chuuya's attention "Hm she's awake, and you left her up there all alone?!" He spat

"Really chibi do you think so little of me?" Dazai tutted "I was there when she woke up of corse and left her in the trustful hands of Sigma!"

As the two walked back to the elevator to head up Chuuya sighed "Damn the guy sure could use a vacation"

"Maybe we should have him as her nanny! That should give him an excuse to leave work for a while" Dazai said as he began plotting his little scheme

Chuuya rolled his eyes unamused "doubt it, he's practically in love with the casino"

"Chuuya as her new papa you'll have to consider these things

"What'd you call me!!??" He sounded more mortified than angry

They stepped out of the elevator they came across an adorable sight. Sigma was sitting on the ground cross legged with Eri in from of him as he braided her hair.

Dazai pulled out his phone and began snapping cute pics.

The snapping sound caught the man's attention and he turn to see his extremely childish boss.

"Eriiii! There's someone I'd like you to meet!" The brunette called to the small girl.

Eri looked up as saw passed him seeing Chuuya, she timidly played with her high not knowing what to say to him and sat closer to sigma. Dazai nudged Chuuya with his elbow and gave him a look.

Chuuya knowing full well what his partner wanted him to do walked slower to the nervous girl coming to sit next to her and sigma. He gave her a charming smile and a small wave "Hey squirt, my name's Chuuya Nakahara, you can just call me Chuuya if you like".

Eri didn't know what to do and looked to Dazai and Sigma for any assistance, Dazai gave a smile and sigma gave her an encouraging nod.

"H-hi...my name is Eri" she stuttered out

"I know kid, you okay?" He inquired

Eri didn't know how to answer this and just looked down silent. She felt a hand softly pat her on the head which made her flinch for a moment but she then slowly began to feel much more comfortable with it.

"Hey kid...we know you're scared and you don't know if you can trust anyone. And we know what the bastard Overhaul did to you, but we promise...we'll never let anything happen to you. We'll be the ones to protect you. Got it?"

"B-but I could hurt y-ou...I'm nothing but a monster" the girls was at near tears.

Chuuya felt the muscles in his body tense and he tried stopping himself from shaking while controlling the bile rising within his through "Eri listen to me, whatever that bastard has done or said to you doesn't matter cause he's nothing but a selfish narcissist piece of trash alright? You aren't a monster, you're just a kid who needs a family and a home.

Eri was to stunned to respond to this, she felt wet droplets flowing down her checks and it took her a second to realize that she was crying. But...she wasn't crying from sadness or pain, but something else, she didn't know how to describe it.

"So kid, wanna come home with us?" Chuuya asked without missing a beat.

""H-home?"

"Yeah, would you like a home?"

Little Eri will be going to leave with the big crazy family that is the port mafia! They'll be aunties, uncles, brothers and sisters. Regarding Overhaul and the bullets he has to erase quirks that'll be handled much later. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.