Understanding is harder

"I can stop it with my...". Dazai paused for a few seconds before repeating "I can stop it with my quirk."

"It's not gonna work kid! EraserHead here already tried using his quirk to erase that things quirk but it's no use" the punk rock blonde yelled while holding the dark haired man over his shoulder.

Dazai gave a small smile

"It will, I can nullify the quirk of anyone I touch. Isn't that right mister?"

Almight was taken aback by this and had no way to respond so all he did was avoid the statement. "Young man...are you saying that you've stopped that thing before?"

Dazai resisted the urge to glare at him when he had referred to the only kindling in his dark depressing world like some sort of creature "Yup! Did it plenty of times" he said flatly

The situation was pressing and they didn't have any options. Dazai knew this and so did the other heroes "All you've gotta do is throw me in the center" Dazai explained

Almight wanted to protest and to try to find another solution that wouldn't injure the boy but his tongue was caught. He realized that there really wasn't any option since he couldn't carry him if he didn't want to get his quirk nullified.

After heavy consideration a Almight still couldn't go through with putting the child in any sort of danger. Suddenly an idea manifested in his mind, he unceremoniously ripped of his navy blue cape from his hero costume and wrapped the small child in it. This was the 'safest' possible option.

Dazai mentally rolled his eyes at the sheer stupidity of the man's idea but knew there was no way to convince him otherwise.

"Hold on tight young man!"

Almight dashed full speed into the eye of the storm with Dazai cradled close to his chest. He dodged the multiple dark energy orbs that were hauled their way. After nearly being thrown back at the powerful burst of power Almight cursed under his breath and pressed on.

"You have to throw me now! Those things don't have any affect on me!" Dazai yelled

"But-!" Almight dodged again. Things were getting out of hand fast and if they don't do anything soon then...

Looking at the determination that burned in the child's eyes he gritted his teeth hard and launched him with as much strength he could muster.

A roar shook the grounds. The gravitational energy around Chuuya grew exponentially, it only seemed to lessen when he spotted Dazai.

Dazai's eyes soften as he meet the crimson eyes. They were devoid of anything human...yet...he still somehow manages to recognize him ti some degree.

"Stupid stupid chibi, you're so so dumb as always" his warms eyes gazed into Chuuya's as he slower walked towards him. Not a single shred of fear in his body.

Chuuya froze momentary, this was a good enough opening for Dazai. He gently caressed his cheek , the overwhelming warmth that filled his chest was almost nostalgic, all's those time he'd been there to pull Chuuya out of corruption, just before he went in too deep.