A Fire cracker

Chuuya cracked his neck as he leaned on a building waiting with Dazai for the next group of students to arrive.

"We should be done in about an hour or so" the brunette said sitting cross legged on the ground

"That long?" Chuuya questioned

"What is chibi getting tired already?" Dazai asked with a smug look on his face. This earned him a hard smack on the head from his partner

"It's not that idiot!"

"Riiiiight"

Group B came in next. They were much more confident than the previous group and had high hopes that they'll win this.

Yaoyorozu was able to think up a pretty good strategy to take the win. Utilizing Bakugo's insane fire power, Mineta's sticky balls, Hagakure's stealth, Aoyama's lazer and her creations they could do it.

So after taking their position they prepared themselves to launch their assault on the two pro heroes. Once they were signaled to start Bakugo took off immediately heading straight for the duo preferably Chuuya. The rest of his team followed behind him, soon they were able to catch up to him as he began engaging in combat with the ginger disregarding his taller partner for the rest of them to handle.

"YOU THINK YOU'RE SO STRONG HUH? BUT I'M GONNA SHOW YOU THAT I'M THE STRONGEST THERE IS!" He yelled aiming multiple explosions at the man.

Chuuya rolled his eyes at the reckless nature of the student but nonetheless humored him.

For back from the group Yaoyorozu was busy creating some support items to help the team, Aoyama stayed back with her using his navel laze to attack from a distance. Mineta was rapidly throw his balls towards  him in hopes they will trap him, hagakure had takes of the rest of her hero costume going fully invisible to catch the duo by surprise.

Chuuya dodged and parried all of Bakugo's strike at him criticizing the blonde's form "You're using way too much energy propelling yourself in the air like that"

Bakugo was beyond mad "SHUT UP YOU DAMN EXTRA!" Blasting towards him full speed trying to aim for his face but still missing.

'DAMN IT! WHAT THE HELL'S HIS QUIRK?! HE'S SO DAMN FAST I CAN'T KEEP UP' Bakugo yelled aggravated in his head 'HIS NOT EVEN USING HIS FULL POWER!' This pissed him off even more if that was possible

"You know kid you've got a lot of potential in you. You aren't half bad" Chuuya said smirking flying out of the was of the explosive student "What's wrong you don't look to happy that I'm not giving it my all" he continued as he kicked flying rocks at him from every possible direction .

"QUIT PLAYING AROUND ALREADY AND COME AT ME WITH ALL YOU'VE GOT YOU HAT WEARING FREAK!" The blonde exploded

Chuuya snorted not in the least bit impressed by the boy's challenge " Sorry kid no can do. I don't have squashing a rambunctious brat on my schedule today. But I'll tell you what, I'll give you a taste of what I can do. Just don't come crying to me when I beat you"

Bakugo screamed at him taking that as an insult (which it was) "BASTRAD! LIKE I'LL CRY!"

Huffing at this Chuuya was getting a little annoyed he wanted to get this over with. After Bakugo shot himself towards him as he had predicted, Chuuya used his gravity manipulation to move himself into Bakugo's line of flight.

The student smirked think he had the advantage now tried to punch the red head but he was already two steps ahead of him. Chuuya grabbed his fist unaffected by the explosion and activated his ability, this made Bakugo go crashing to the ground yelping in surprise while he continued to fume in anger.

"SHIT! LET GO OF ME BASTARD!" He tried to fight off the gravity but falling as expected of him. Chuuya dropped down beside him clasping the cuffs on the boy's hands "Stop fighting it you can't beat gravity, you'll only and up hurting yourself"

Then the realization hit Bakugo "FUCK! YOUR QUIRK IS GRAVITY ?!" But before he got his answer the ginger was already off to find his beanpole of a partner.

The rest of the students gawked as one of the most powerful student in their class was beaten so easily. They focused on their on fight with Dazai as he dodge Aoyama's navel lazer and but what got their jaws really dropping was when Mineta threw his balls at Dazai and they didn't do anything to him.

He just shrugged them all off, he even tossed a few back at them and managed to catch Aoyama of guard getting his cape stuck and handcuffing him and taking Mineta down just as fast.

Yaoyorozu was beginning to sweat bullets her mind was thinking of any possible way to beat him. She had no chose but to rely on her close combat skills, she used he quirk to create a bow staff and tried to fight. But she could only do so much be for she had her hands pinned down and cuffed just as quickly as her teammates.

Dazai dusted his hands and went to search for the remaining student who he known had slipped away during the fight . Moving through the area with a relative easy pace humming his suicide song to himself he had the sensation of being watched, he kept on going acting as unsuspecting as ever to where he knew his chibi was looking for him.

"There you are you damn bastard! I've been looking all over for you"

"Aaawww is my doggy worried about me? Such a loyal pet I have!" Dazai gushed while trying to hug the smaller male

"For the last time I'm not a dog!"

The two kept on banter oblivious to what was going on around them, they both heard a faint clicking sound close to them. Dazai decided to let Chuuya handle this one and duck and cover as his partner jumped over him tackling the last of the group's student to the ground and slipping the cuffs on in a fluid motion.

And that was the end to the third round.

Just one more to go.

The final round with the students will be next. Sorry about the late update I just completely forgot what day it was and sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.