Arrangements

All the students were beaten and battered. Almight had to get multiple medic bots to get everyone treated. He though the double black had gone a little over the too but the damage wasn't that bad just fatigue.

"Alright Class I know you all are tired but we must first thank the two heroes here who gave you this rare training opportunity. I'm sure it was a learning experience for all of us!" Almight said in his upbeat tone.

"Thank you Dazai, thank you Chuuya" the students maneaged out lacking the same energy as their teacher.

"Okay now That that's done let's get right into the battle reviews. Theirs plenty you can learn from these, what you can improve on and how to rectify some of your mistakes in order to do better next time" Almight turned to activate the big screen at the front of the room replaying each of their fights with the infamous duo.

While going through them some of the students winced out of embarrassment seeing how the duo heroes made the fight looks so easy on their end. Speaking of the two they were hanging out behind the class as they went through the footage, they weren't really all that interested in it since they already had their own plans for the matter.

"Hey mackerel how do you think everyone else is doing back home?" Chuuya asked nonchalantly while leaning against Dazai.

This made the man chuckle "Looks like Chuuya's getting all homesick. You know you like to act tough but you're just like a cute little puppy dog" he said without missing a beat.

For once ignore the indirect jab at his height Chuuya sighed crossing his arms "I'm serious Dazai"

Dazai gave him a soft smile unlike any of his famous mocking smirks, he wrapped a sercure around the ginger not caring if anyone were to see them and whispered gently in the other's eye "Hey they'll be fine so there's no reason to worry your little doggy brain about it, too much thinking isn't good for you. Besides they have Big Sis watching over them so I'm sure they won't be too much trouble we've barely been gone for a day"

Giving his partner an elbow to the gut he let out a small laugh "Yeah guess you're right, she can be down right terrifying. I should be worried about those two"

After class

The bell rang signaling the end of their afternoon combat trading with the duo. They waved all the students goodbye and headed to the principal's office for a chat with the bear/mouse/dog.

(Seriously what is that Guy anyway?!)

They entered without bothering to knock and it seems like they came at the right time. It appeared that they had intercepted a little meeting between the schools principal and the home room teacher of class1a Shota Aizawa.

Looks like they'll be killing two birds witb one stone since afterwords they were planning on searching for the sleep deprived teacher to be a similar chat with.

"Dazai, Chuuya just the two I was looking for! We can get started right away then" the rat bear clapped his little paws together jovially gesturing them to seat down.

"We had just finalized your request to take them on an off campus training program and it has been approved" he said handing them a set of documents.

Aizawa had nearly fallen off his seat hearing this "Wait sir with all do respect are you planning on sending those problem children off on another trip right after the training camp incident with the league of villains? Isn't that a bit reckless?" Aizawa tried to reason. It was shown right idiotic to let those kids out on another activity off campus again so soon, it could even be considered insane.

Those kids were absolute trouble magnets and Aizawa feared the possibility of a repeat of what had happed at the training camp. Because this year's first year students had managed to paint such a big target at the back of their heads. It's giving him a headache just thinking about it.

But Principal Nezu just smiled shaking his head " There is no reason to worry Aizawa, this time I canassure you our students safety a hundred percent" he said calmly

Aizawa wanted to point out that he said that the last time and look where they ended up but held himself back.

"Our students will be taking an educational trip to the costal city of Yokohama, they will be under the watch of Yokohama's port mafia hero agency for something as similar to a work study and will be under their protection. You and Almight will be going along of course" he finished as if it answered all of Aizawa's questions.

The poor man was literally too shocked to make out a coherent sentence. Thankfully Chuuya who was the only one in the room who took pity on the man kicked Dazai's shin keeping the man quiet from making unwanted comments.mm

"So you've already made all the arrangements?"

"That is correct! The final forms just came in today!" The principal said positively vibrating on the spot.

"This will be for how long?"

"About a month I would say"

Aizawa felt like collapsing right on the spot "Does Almight know about this"

"He's going to"

"There's no discussion to this is there?"

Principal Nezu made a noise of mock offense "Mr. Aizawa I would have you know that I take the welfare of my Employees very seriously and I would never allow such mistreatment upon them" he said which seemed to 'convince' everyone in the room.

There was no saying no to this. That was clear when the principal made his decision, it was impossible to win an augmented against them. Aizawa was trying his absolute best to see the bright side to this but it wasn't easy.

Sure the students could gain work study experience while working with such highly ranked heroes and see how they do there thing. But the ever present concern of them being attacked again was still there.

But before he could say more he was interrupting "Jeez quit stressing about these damn kids. We can take care of them, trust me. I doubt anyone will think twice of even trying to cause trouble for them while their in our tuff, even if there's a moron who is we'll crush 'em"

Chuuya spoke directing this to the teacher Dazai gave a smirk hearing this " You have our word that we'll keep your students safe. They will be under the port mafia's protection after all"

Aizawa sighed in defeat Looks like he lost, but he didn't have a chance in winner in the first place bringing his hands into his pockets he rubbed his tired eyelids "When do we have to leave?"

"Your departure will be two weeks from now"

"Alright then will that be all?"

"Yes that should be it for today"

The man clad in black made himself scarce leaving the room to the remaining three occupants.

"Way to dump it on the guy like that" Dazai said breaking the silence

Principal Nezu gave a small chuckle "Well I had to when we had no choice to agree"

"Tch taking employee welfare seriously my ass" Chuuya grumbled

"You two aren't the type to come visit simply for a cup of tea so what is it you wish to discuss this time?"

Dazai leaned back into the couch crossing one leg over the other, with a laxative smirk he said"Just thought we should drop by and give you a a few details about our training for you students"

Trip to Yokohama HURRAY!! This is where I will be putting a whole new arc before they meet the big three and the rescue arc for Eri will come later on. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.