Our scars

Musutafu

Overhaul stormed angrily out of the room filthy with the child's blood.

Eri had been more difficult lately and it's starting to get on his nerves. Why did the girl have to be so uncooperative, can't she understand? His trying to rid the world of the plague known as quirks. Can't she see his noble conquest?

He shook his head trying to clear his anger.

It doesn't matter. They'll just keep going, like they always have.

Sometime later.

"It's all going to be okay Eri, just a little bit longer" Overhaul cooed soothingly as he stood over an operation table painted red with blood. The walls didn't look any better either, all four were splattered with the crimson fluid.

"P-please m-m-make...it s-stop" a small voice whimpered weakly.

"I-it it h-hurts-"

The girl wasn't able to say more before her body was literally torn apart. Bits and pieces of her flesh were scattered all over the room, her blood splashed up onto the ceiling dripping down like rain. But the man paid no more to any of this, simply wiping of any blood off like a minor inconvenience

His eyes held no shred of emotions, no sympathy, regret over what he has done. Just a blank stare. A look a scientist would give as he studied, probed, examine his test subject.

The men who were in the room along side him took out tubes and beakers, scrapping up as much of the girl's blood as they could get. Once they had gotten what they needed for now they left the room.

Leaving overhaul alone with the girls remains. He removed one of his now red stained glove and touched one finger on the operation table.

In an instant the girl was put back together all pieces of her body reforming.

Just another day for them.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Afterwards

Overhaul was now seething in his masked stomping down the dark alleyways of Musutafu. Eri just had to try to escape him again, now of alll times. They had just managed to extract a pretty large batch of blood from her today, so she's still to weak to go far.

All he has to do is catch the girl once again and punish her for her impudence.

But Eri wasn't going to give up anytime soon, she ran as fast as her little legs would allow her. Ignoring the scratches and scrapes on her bare feet as she ran through the dark path searching for a way out of this hell she calls her life.

She ran through the back alley mazes until she came to a path leading to a brightly sunny street. She gasped as she bumped into a tall well dressed man falling to the ground .

As she looked up frantically trying to get back on her feet she got a good look at the man. He was wearing a black fitted suit with bandages peeking from under his shirt.

Eri's eyes widened, out of what people would say was hope as she looked up at the man.

Was he like her?

The man kneeled down so he was on eye level with her, two soft chestnut eyes bore into her soul that made her feel infinitely safer than she ever had in a long time.

"Poor kid, you alright" he asked softly giving her a kind smile.

On impulse she rushed up and hugged him as tightly as she could, her little hands clenched onto his clothes not wanting to let go.

"P-please d-don't go" she cried weakly into the man's arms.

"Of course not, how about I take you with me hm? Far away from here where you won't be hurt anymore, what do you say?"

As Eri looked into those brown eye searching for any trace of a lie, but finding none. The man genuinely seemed like he meant what he said.

"Eri there you are" a sickening voice said from behind her.

Eri froze on the spot to terrified to make a move. Her hands clenched on tightly onto the man's clothes mental begging him to not let her ghost back.

"I apologize for my daughter's behavior, she has a tendency to run off sometimes. She has small temper tantrums from time to time, nothing unusual for her" the yakuza leader spoke casually, one of his hands tucked in his pocket while the other was left out.

The man chuckled hollowly as his hand brushed past the bandages wrapped around the girls arms "Your daughter huh? And by temper tantrums do you mean trying to escape the man who's been torturing her for years?" He asked with a sly smirk.

Overhaul growled clenching his hands into fists, seems like he just might have ti get his hands dirty again today. What a pain.

"What are you trying to say" he sneered

The man chuckled unamused by this as he held Eri closer as the girl looked like she tried to leave his arms considering going back with him"Let's just skip the song and dance, I know who you are leader of the cute little yakuza Shie Hassaiki. Also known as Overhaul." He grins triumphantly

Hearing this made Overhaul's blood freeze over, this wasn't what he was expecting, he had to get rid of this guy now so to not cause a bigger inconvenience with the heroes in the future.

"You know who I am?" He said instead trying ti keep up his calm persona.

He didn't realize the man had seen right through him.

"Of course, who hasn't heard of the fierce yakuza group, I heard you've recently meet up with the league of villains. How'd that go?" He asked obviously rhetorically.

Now he was starting to sweat, how could anyone have found out about that. As far as he knew the meeting was in complete secret. There had been no bugs or spy's to listen in on anything.

"I bet you mind is racing with thousands explanations of how little old me knows about that" the man blinked innocently

Overhaul tried to control his breathing, holding himself back from doing anything brash.

"Tell me...who are you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." A gravely voice huffed from behind him. Suddenly his vision began to blur and a few seconds later all he could see was black.

"Tch damn this is the guy the heroes are scrambling their asses to find?" The short redhead raised a brow walking over the man's fallen body to his partner clutching the now passed out girl in his arms.

"Chibi you know full well how those silly heroes can be" the brunette shrugged carefulto not wake the girl.

"So that's her? Damn that bastard's been keeping her locked up to use her blood." Chuuya glared daggers down at the unconscious yakuza leader.

"Well no use staying here chibi, come on let's go. If we hurry we might get there by sunset" the childish man stated giddily.

Rolling his eyes the shorter male just fixed his hat and went over to gently hoist the girl onto his back without waking her up.

"Aaahhhh what a rude dog you aren't allowed to be so close to children!" Dazai reprimanded with a pout.

"Zip it fishface, so are we going there or not. It was your idea"

Chuckle Dazai got up crossed his arms and silenced grumbled about his dog being so disobedient "Here I am doing something out of the kindness of my heart to show such a sweet little girl one of the many wonders of the world and here you are being mean to me!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever shitty mackerel"

It's Eri! Yay! The cinnamon bun of the mha universe is here. Yes I well be skipping the Eri rescue arc and I know It messes up many plot points in the original universe but I really don't care. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.