A stroll through Chinatown

Izuku gasped out tasting blood in his mouth as he was thrown back by a powerful punch to the gut. He tried to pick himself back up but his arms ached and his legs were complete numb.

His other classmates weren't doing much better either, all of them were pretty much in the same boat as him.

Thier training was simple in theory but was a lot harder than they expected, they were told to simply dodge as many gun short as possible without the help of their quirks. While the students were horrified when they heard this their supervisors explained that the bullets were fake and would just leave a few bruises.

Their final training session consisted of them once again taking on the mafia members this time in pairs taking turns.

That went just as well as when they tried earlier, their questions on why they weren't allowed to use their quirks during training were all silenced by a terrifying glare from the older Akutagawa sibling.

"Man I feel like I'm gonna pass out any minute" Kaminari complained clutching his stomach.

"Yeah I hear you bro, feel like my back's gonna snap in two " kirishima agreed.

The four mafia stood in front of them most with an unimpressed look.

Tachihara stretched his arms over his head and yawned feeling bored "Alrighty then that should be enough for today"

The students all sighed in sweet relief that their torture for the day was finally over.

"But honestly you guys weren't complete shit you've still got a lot to work on though" Tachihara added

"THE FUCK DID YOU SAY BAS-!"

"You're free to leave the building if you wish, you have tomorrow off as well, just don't cause any trouble" Ryunosuke warned begin in to take his leave.

The other port mafia members began exiting the room but Atsushi lingered behind to talk to the students "Hey if you guys aren't doing anything, why don't you come along with Ryu and I to Chinatown for a bit, it's pretty close by. O-only if you're interested that is, no pressure"

Momo smiled and nodded happily taking the young man's invitation "Of course that'd be great. Honestly we were hoping to get out and explore more, the city is quite breathtaking"

Atsushi grinned happily and left telling them when to meet up so they could leave.

As the white haired male left the training room he ran into a certain dark clad male he catches his lover seemingly glaring his way from his spot near the elevator where he was waiting for him. Atsushi sighed knowing what was causing this sudden moodiness from the older male but knew there was no avoiding it.

Walking towards the elevator he was about to press the button to open the doors but was suddenly hosted up and was hanging upside down by his leg "Ryunosuke! What gives?!" He yelled as he started to feel the blood rush to his head, it was unpleasant.

"I have no issues with you're pathetic attempts at trying to be civil with the brats but why must I have to deal with them more than necessary as well" the taller growled annoyed. But then he suddenly got a smirk that made Atsushi shiver "Hmp maybe the weretiger should get a punishment"

Atsushi gulped sweating a little "uh Ryou...w-what are you-?" Before he could finish he was manhandled by Ryunosuke taking him without a single word.

He's sure gonna have a hard time walking tonight.

Later that night

The students of class1a all gathered outside the port mafia headquarters at 4 pm waiting for atsushi and Akutagawa who were going to be chaperoning them for the night.