Accepting is the hardest

The last thing the chairwoman expected was a small child coming to her office to bargain with her.

"Young Dazai do you know what you're saying?! Are you really willing to subject the life of your friend and your one to a life of solitary confinement!?" Almight exclaimed baffled.

"Hm? I never said I agreed to solitary confinement, and I doubt chibi would either. But I have a better option" Dazai said to the chairwoman.

"I understand that Chibi- Chuuya Nakahara quirk is strange in comparison to other quirks but that is due to a special quirk factor he has. You see his quirk is gravity manipulation so he can control the gravity of the things he touches. But there's a special ability he has, he has this sort of state where he looses control of himself momentarily and his power skyrockets" he explained

"That's even more of a reason to keep him contained!" An official snapped

Dazai rolled his eyes and paid him no attention "This only lasts a few minutes at most and severely damaged him body. This state is called corruption"

"And how do you know so much about this?" The chairwoman ask narrowing her eyes

It took barely a fraction of a second for Dazai's brilliant mid to fabricate an answer "Because we pretty much grew up together" he answered calmly

"Where are you from then? We lack any records on you as well, calling this strange would be an understatement"

"We..." Dazai decided to play the pity card since it seemed like the most appropriate move right now "We were in a bad place for a while, neither of us really know who are parents are or anything about our family" he said looking down and shuffling his feet for added effect

This looked like it worked not that Almight was rubbing comfort circles around his back while the other two heroes gave him pitying looks.

"Where is he anyway?" He changed the subject swiftly

"What are you-?"

"Chuuya, where is he. Because I want to talk about this when he's in the room at least" Dazai said as he looked through the room carelessly.

Almight gave him a considering look thinking back to how desperate the boy was trying to save his friend and how protectively he seemed when he talked about him. After some thought he stood back up and in an upbeat town and a smile he said "Young man, come with me and I'll be sure to take you to your friends"

Dazai blinked at him and tilted his head in cute confusion "Really"

"Ha Ha ha Of course! I promise you your friend is safe and sound getting medical treatment"

Almight made a move to reach out for Dazai's hand but the boy stepped back slightly giving him a small smirk "You sure you wanna do that mister?"

This made Almight sweat a little as he remembered the boys power and pulled back his hand awkwardly. The two then heroes in the room noticed his disposition and decided to lead the boy out instead.

"Come on kido" Present Mic and Erasure head walked on either side of him while Almight and the HPSC followed close behind.

There was a small medical ward in the building for heroes to be specially treated, as the arrived they were able to see through the glass window.

Chuuya was still unconscious and he was laying down on a hospital bed. Had arms and legs were also bound by metal restraints, there was also a woman in the room with him. She had dark hair and was wearing some rather revealing clothes as she sat and observed the boy sleep.

They opened the automatic doors and entered "Hey Midnight, how've you been?" Present Mic waved

"Well I guess I've been. Considering I was supposed to be on leave for the weak but hey duty calls as always" she shrugged

"I hear that" he chuckled

Midnight got up from her seating position and came over to them "And who may this cutie be?" She asked smiling softly at Dazai.

Dazai being himself decided to have a little fun "Osamu Dazai, it's a pleasure to meet such a gorgeous woman such as yourself" he said with a a cute grin placing a kiss on the back of her hand.

This made her laugh and she patted his head "Wow aren't you a little charmer, you're gonna be a real lady killer once you're older"

Dazai said nothing but just gave his award winning smile in return.

Then suddenly a loud crash had caught their attention and multiple alarms started blaring. Chuuya had finally woken up completely disoriented and had activated his gravity powered on instinct.

He broke out oh his restraints and started tearing through the room, everyone was beginning to fall to their knees as the weight in the room began to increase drastically.

Dazai was the only one who wasn't affected in the slightest, he walked through the fallen adults with ease and made his way to his chibi. They had tried to reach out and stop him but none of them were able to move a muscule as their bodies were pinned down to the ground.

Stopping right in front of the frantic looking Chuuya he did the same as he did when he was deep in corruption.

Gently he ran his hand down his cheek quelling the god that is Aharabaki in his mind slowly calming his down. After all the adrenaline seems to live his body he lost all the strength that was keeping him up. He goes completely limp and with little strength he has left he clings onto to Dazai.

"D-Dazai i-is that...you...?" He managed out

"Yeah chibi, it's me" he said stroking his striking red locks.

"B-But but how did-did we-weren't you...? I-"

"Ssshh calm down chin relax, I've got you" Dazai said gently stroking the worry stricken ginger "You can rest now"

Hearing Dazai speak so softly was like a lullaby lulling him back into a deep sleep. His consciousness was slipping away fast and the roaring in his head was diligences the moment they made contact.

The heroes and officials get up from the ground after the gravity had been lifted from the room they watched silently as Dazai carried Chuuya and put him back on the bed sitting beside on it holding his hand.

Despite seeming out of it Chuuya could somehow know that it was Dazai beside him and shifted towards him. The brunette settles into the blanket with him pressing their bodies closer until Chuuya's head was resting on his chest.

The adults of the room all were silent during this none saying a word, besides what would they even say in their sort of situation anyway?

The two boys just snuggled in together in a bubble only they existed in.

Cutie Dazai and Chuuya are as little kids. Midnight is a lot younger than her original age in the series as this over ten years in the past. She does have a kind of relationship with them in the future as do Almight, Aizawa and Present Mic since they have known them since they were kids. But they don't know much about their hero work since they don't really keep in touch that much. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.