chapter 1 part 1

10 years ago

The candle by my bed was slowly burning lower and lower. I had finally finished the note and it lay on my desk surrounded by crumpled pieces of paper, that hadn't worked.

Dear Whoever reads this,

My Name will be Love, as you can guess this isn't my real name, but it is a nickname. I am 7 turning 8 and I live in the US. I will tell you a little about me in the hopes that one day we will be great friends. I have a brother and my father. My mother left us with our sister today and my father blamed me as well as my brother. What is your family like?

From

Love

Present day

I was dreading today because it's my brother's birthday and my father throws a massive party but not just a party, it's a ball and not only that I am never invited because years later my father still hates me even though I did nothing. There is a knock on the door and before I have the chance to say anything, Jane walks in with a smirk placed on her lips.

"Todays an incredibly special day for your father and brother and so I need you to get ready now because your father has agreed to do charity for animals so your invited. The maid will send you your dress in 5 minutes and she will do your hair and makeup, but I guess that's a waste of time because none can make you even look presentable."

When she had left, I picked up the letter that had just arrived for me and with tears in my eyes I started to read.

Dear Love,

Nothing can change the way I feel for you, nothing. If you're going to open to me indue cores, then I will do the same to you.

You're my love the person I care about the most in the world but there is something wrong. I don't want this to continue, I want to meet you, I am head over heels for you. One day I promise I will take you around the world with me and I will make you the happiest person in the world. I have piles and piles of homework to do and a basketball match tomorrow and it's my best friends birthday party. Have a lovely night.

Love Story