chapter 8 part 2

"We have to go pick up Matthew as I might have crashed his car and own him a new one." He shot me a guilty look and I couldn't tell if it was because he crashed the car or because I was going to have to see my bully and ride with him in the same car. He turns into a fancy lane, and my jaw dropped after seeing what driveway we pulled into. I thought our house was posh but looking at his, it felt like we were in a whole another world. There he was, standing at the door, like a god. He walked up to the car and got in not looking back.

"You're a lazy ass, aren't you. You could have just driven to school yourself." James said shaking his head at him.

Matthew just flipped him off and I couldn't hold in my laughter. Mathew turned around like he had just been shot and stated into my eyes for a few seconds then looked at James.

James looked at me and I gave him a nodded telling him that it was okay to tell him the truth. James nodded and began to tell Matthew everything I told him. After 5 minutes of just James speaking to him Matthew turned around and grabbed my hand.

"What the hell Addy, you should have told James sooner or me."

I smiled at him, and he let go of my hand. I pulled out my notebook and began writing.

"Don't tell me that you haven't done your homework." James asked.

I shook my head. "I have a pen pal called story and I am writing to them. As I said it, I could tell a smile slipped onto my face.

James nearly crashed into the car in front of us.

"Boy or girl Addy, is it a boy or girl?" he shouted with a voice that showed that he was being serious.

"A boy." I whispered.

Matthew turned around and stared into my eyes and for the first time they soften. For not the first time I got lost in his eyes. James coughed and I came back from my trans and looked at James as he pulled into school.