chapter 3 part 3

The garden has trees and flowers everywhere, there was a pond in the middle where lilies where growing. Around the trees there where white and red roses. This is my heaven. Tom took something out of his hand and showed it to Mia and she didn't look surprised but what tom said next Mia her face fill with shock.

"He gave her a detention because of this!"

"Can I at less see my test results first, I knew I failed but I need to see how badly I did fail by to improve." I spoke out at last.

Mia slapped Tom on the arm for not showing me and handed it over. My hands started to shake, I am a perfectionist and if I don't get over 85% it kills me inside. Turning it over I couldn't read my grade till Tom held my hand still and a sigh of relief came out.

"I've done ok" I muttered.

This small sentence caused me to get a smack around the head.

"Shut up." were the words that greeted me.

The bell was the only way of keeping time in the garden as it seemed that time stopped working. As I was walking me head was spinning, I get if he gave me detention if I had done a bad job but getting 100% was ok right? I was pulled out of my thought when I felt something slam into me. I fell flat back onto the floor and a heavy body fell back on me. Our lips brushed as I closed my eye, and I felt their full weight on my small body and on my lips. Suddenly without any warning the weight lifted, and I opened my eyes and they fell upon a gorgeous brown one. My heart fluttered. I had just kissed my enemy, Matthew Black. I got up and shock my head and then a scream hit my ear.

"What the hell did you bump into me for!"

I just kept my head down and slowly as he continues to shout, I start to shake. Slowly I felt a hand on my shoulder and as I looked up his eyes met me and his husky voice hit me ear,

"Calm down, principessa"

With a smirk on the confused look on my face he walked to his locker. Then a scream hit me ears, I turned around and ran.