chapter 8 part 1

I woke up from a night full of nightmares reliving my past. I turned and found James sat on his chair staring at me.

"It still hurts doesn't it." He whispered.

I nodded, as I did so, he got up and left the room. I just stared after him, not daring to move. After 5 minute he came back in with my school uniform and a tray of food.

"I will leave you to eat and get dressed then I will take you to school so you wouldn't be late and get in more trouble."

He gave me a small smile and left the room. I look down and a smile formed on my face, he had got me pancakes, my favourite. I ate and got dressed and left his room and as I opened the door jane came into my view.

"What is this thing doing in your brothers' room."

Just as I was about to answer then James came around the corner and answered for me. "I was making her make my bed."

She turned around and stared into my eyes and gave my brother the biggest smirk ever.

"Make sure she does it properly." She then turned on her heel and walked in the direction of father's office.

James flashed me a smile and grabbed my hand and lead me in the direction of his new Ferrari. He opened the door and my jaw dropped; I knew they were nice but never this nice. They had fine black leather seats and a large screen in the front, I started to worry that I would damage the seats as everything I do seems to end badly. James flashed me a smile and indicated that I sat at the back of the car.

"So that none notices."

I smiled at him and got in the back behind the driver's seat. He set off and got going to lie, I never want to take the bus again. He is a quick driver and noticing my excitement he speeds up.