chapter 9 part 1

Matthew turned around and stared into my eyes and for the first time they soften. For not the first time I got lost in his eyes. James coughed and I came back from my trans and looked at James as he pulled into school.

Chapter 9- Matthew point of view

Hearing that the girl I had fallen for was sat in the back of my best friend's car and it's killing me. The positive thing is that the girl I have had a crush on since year 5 is the same person as my other crush but the bad thing is they are the same person. As we pull up to school, I put my cold face back on and step out of the car and shut the door with force that tells James I am not in a good mood. I turned to face James and hears what he says to Addy.

"If anyone, I mean anyone hurts you even if it is a teacher tell us." His voice showed me just how much Addy meant to him.

We leave the car and Addy walks over to her friends and James and I walk over to our group. Marcus gives me a smirk as I approach him but drops it when he sees my face.

"Mate what's wrong?"

Apart from James, Marcus is my only other real friend.

"Nothing mate, just some shit."

He nodded and we went over James and together we left to go to class. As we entered the whole class went silent including the teacher as normally, we arrive 30 minutes late but today we were on time. As we walked girl's heads turned to face ours and giving us flirtations smiles and boys looking at as with jealousy. I sat at the back liked normal, pulled out my laptop and was finishing sending of my orders and emails when I heard Mr Evans voice; he was screaming at a girl in the front for dropping her pen and picking it up without his permission and as soon as I heard the voice apologies I stood up in pure angry. Eyes followed me as I walked straight up to Mr Evens and I held him by the collar of his shirt. Pure venom was in my voice as I spoke these words to him,

"Don't you dare talked to My girl like that, you understand, she is the only student who tries hard and gets full marks in her tests. For Goodness's sake she is 2 years above her age, and she is still smarter than the rest of the class, yet you only pick on her. Why because you are a selfish little bitch who is jealous of her."

He shook his head and said "I am not jealous of her and I treat her just like anyone else."

"That's utter bullshit and we all know that you have had it in for her the minute she walked into your class, you so much as look at her wrongly again I will kill you and your family. I promise you."

I let go punch him and walked out, as I did I could her people shout my name and I just kept walking to my full name was screamed and a hand clasped my wrist.

"Matthew, what the hell do you think you were doing, he could of hurt you."

I turned and found staring there was the girl I cared for so deeply.

"Why do you care?"

"Because... Because I love yo......"