chapter 3 part 1

How can this be happening? Has the world stopped spinning? Was it April fools' day? No, just no! Tears flooded my face as a dashed outside up the stairs and into my room; hot on my tail I could tail that Mia and Tom were behind. I flopped down. I wanted the world to end!

"HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME!" I screamed. "I CAN DEAL WITH HIM BLAMING ME BUT THIS!"

Waking up then next morning, I had a ponding headache, and I couldn't remember anything that had happened last night, till I sat up and images flashed into my mind.

"Darling it's tie for school, I've packed your bag all you have to do is to get ready."

Lilly laid me and breakfast tray on my lap, waffles with Nutella, my favourite. She sat down at my desk and asked the question I had been expecting.

"How do you feel about last night?"

I was debating telling her a lie: that everything was fine but I had to tell someone and she was more of a mother to me then anyone else in the inter world.

"Not the best in the world you could say".

10 minutes later I was walking to the bus station when a loud hunk hit my ear I turned round and a frown formed on my face so quickly it was like it had a mind of its own.

There they were right on time. Every day to prove that there so much better then me, Matthew and James and the rest of their rich spoiled gang.