chapter 9 part 3

He must have gotten in as I heard the door slam shut and his veiny hands came across my lap and pulled my seatbelt over and buckled it. He started to drive and looking over at him, I started to admire his features when my eyes met his. I looked down and I was sure that my face was as red as a tomato. I felt the car come to a halt and I look up and red light was flashing in my face, just my luck. I looked down at my lap until I felt my head lifted and turned to face Matthew. His eyes dropped to my lips and without wasting a second, he captured his lip on mine. This one like the other was full of passion but he still seemed to treat me like I was breakable china that could smash at any minute. The lights must have changed as he pulled away and put his foot on the accelerator. He pulled off the main road and onto a side road. We stopped at a large gate with a jaw dropping house at the end of the drive. Although I had already seen it once I was still amazed that he lived here, alone. He pulled in the drive and turned of the engine. He walked around and opened my door and put his hand out for me to grab.

As I took It, I said "thank you" my checks yet again turned the same red as it had the entire journey. He took my hand in his and led me up the main stairs and rang the bell. The door swung open reviling an elderly man with a slight smirk on his face.

"Skipping school again for a girl Matthew, why am I not surprised."

My face slowly fell into a small sad look, but I still had hope that I meant something to him.

He led me up some stairs until we reached a dark oak wood door and with a quick motion opened the door and lead me inside. The room was jaw dropping with large dark windows and a dark academia room design with a large black bed in the middle. He pulled me towards the bed and sat down indicating to me to sit as well.

"Sweetheart, what are you thinking about."

There it was again, I thought when he first called me that it was by mistake but no, I was worried. Matthew was known for calling his hook ups sweetheart. Is that all I am just a hook up to him. Tears filled in my eyes, and I turned away.

Sweetheart what wrong?"

There it was again, I stood up.

"You want to know what's wrong Matthew, I will tell you, I am not just a hook up and if that's all I am to you then I will live, and you can call someone else." Tears fell from my eyes without my control, and I turned to leave until a hand held onto my wrist and spun me around and my face hit something hard.

"What makes you say that" he growled.

"Sweetheart." I stated and comprehension seemed to fall on his face.

"Would you prefer me to call you Sunshine like Alex Volkov called Ava Chen or princess like Rhys calls Bridget or Red Like Josh calls Jules or love like Aaron calls Juliette."

hey guys 

sorry for not updating for a while but i have been Ill but i am all better now. 

i wanted to do a Q&A

comment what your favourite colour is and What your favourite book is. 

My favourite colour is Green and i Love One of us is lying