chapter 5

Leon's Point of view.

I called her name and within seconds she lunched herself on me into one of the tightest hugs ever. We must have been in it for a good 5 minutes before two large hands pulled us apart and knock me to the floor. I caught his eye, and he stormed off. What is his problem.

Addy has been my best friend since we were one, along with Emily. I had to leave on my 8th birthday which is 2 months before Emily went away with her mother and left Addy all alone. I still felt guilty to this day. She took my hand and lead me towards two people who looked very close, like there're either dating or there're going to confess their feelings for one another. Catching my eye, the girl gave me a pretty smile, but it had nothing on Addy's. I held out my hand as the boy introduced himself as Tom, next the girl came up and kissed both of my checks and said her name was Mia. We headed off after comparing each other's timetables, we found out that we had the same classes, so to truthfully, I was glad because I didn't want to leave Addy's side. We walked out the double doors and out onto a pathway, turning my head, I let out I sigh of wonder. By the sides of the path there were roses bushes that turned with the path and smack in the middle were all the different paths was a fountain. The base was made from marble and the water was a clear cornflower blue. We turned left and my eyes fell upon one of the grandest buildings with a gold plate on the side reading performing arts. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I turned to see tom pointing to the side and silently I followed him as Mia headed to the bathroom and Addy went in.

"You like her, don't you?"

This caught me out, he had known me all of 2 minutes and he already found out, was it that obvious. I shook my head and replied "no."

He laugh replied "she is single," and winked and walked off and I just stood there dumb struck that followed him.

We entered, and as if I thought it couldn't get grander, it did. My jaw dropped and Tom saw and just shrugged, guessing by his shoes and watch, his family was more than wealthy. As we walked my head turned left and right not wanting to miss anything. We turned left and he put his finger up to his lips and I fell still, he quietly pulled the door open and there she was, dancing. The way her hips moved in line with the beat and as if her dancing couldn't get better as the chorus and my jaw dropped. She started spinning in perfect prewets and as the song finished, she landed in the splits. We broke into a round of applause and she looked up and blushed a crimson red. Just as I was about to speak a teacher with dirty blonde waist length hair, she had chocolate brown eyes and a fixed smile on her face spoke first. She was wearing a printed animal shirt with a knee length navy blue skirt. She looked like miss honey from Matilda the same kind energy was coming of her.

"Addy, amazing job, I can see a bright future dance for you, or I must say you have perfect marks in drama so maybe an actor?"

She gave her a bright smile and the must have noticed me and walked over. She put out her hand and I shook it.