Chapter Eight

I kiss her like my life depends on it

I kiss her like a pyromaniac presented with matches and fuel.

I dig my fingers into her soft skin, feeling all my self-control slip through the cracks.

I've never had any morsel of self-control when it came to Lana. I'm happy to see some things never change.

Blood rushed down south the moment she straddled my lap, grinding her hips into my throbbing erection.

My head spins with lust as she releases a guttural moan.

I moan into her mouth with every tug she gives my hair, bucking my pelvis into her grinding hips. An excited shiver runs down my spine, pulsating through my veins like a fiery inferno.

I squeeze her body closer to mine, halting her gyrating. Hot puffs of air expel through her nose mixing with my own. I feel her heart thud rhythmically against my chest, matching the erratic beat of my heart.

Our tongues dance together like they've been dancing together their whole lives. Our kiss gets sloppier, more frantic as I swallow her deep, pleasurable moans. My dick twitches violently, desperately in response.

I glide my hands over her heated skin until I'm cupping her flushed face, diving my tongue deeper into her hot mouth.

Her fingers leave a trail of heat as she slides her hands up and down my chest before wrapping them around the sides of my neck.

My heart thuds erratically with adrenaline. The more I get of her, the more I want. The more I need.

She's like narcotics.

Addictive.

And I'm hooked.

I'm addicted.

I'll only stop the day I'm declared deceased. 

Cause of death, overdose.

She abruptly ends the kiss, a look of horror morphing her features. "Oh, God," she mutters. The desire and lust swimming in her orbs flirts with the guilt slowly invading her irises. "What have I done?" She whispers, leaning her forehead against mine.

"I'm so sorry, Alec. I," she sighs.

"Don't you dare say you didn't mean it," I whisper breathlessly, circling my arms around her waist.

"That's the thing," she sucks her bottom lip into her mouth, closing her eyes. "I meant every second of it," she admits shamefully. "But I shouldn't. I'm engaged, Alec. I've moved on and he deserves better than this," she says, climbing off my lap.

She runs her fingers across her red, swollen lips, the guilt completely taking over the lust on her face.

"I shouldn't have, fuck," I run my hand through my hair in frustration. "Fuck, Lana. I'm sorry."