Chapter Twenty-Five

My toes curl over the edge of the dining table

My fingers clench the sides.

The soft light above the dining table shines in my eyes right before they roll to the back of my head and there's absolutely nothing back here. My mind is an empty void overflowing with ecstasy but again so is my entire body.

"Mmm, I could do this all day and night," he blows cool air against my very exposed and very wet pussy. My thighs are as wide as they can go. Goosebumps explode over my body, and I squirm with a whimper.

"Best fucking dessert I've ever had," he sucks my clit into his mouth, releasing it with a satisfying pop. "Mmmm," he hums in approval, grazing his teeth against my inner thigh. "Every inch of you is delicious," he eases two fingers inside me, pumping them slowly.

My back arches off of the table, the edge of the table digging into my soles painfully.

"Look at me, Lana," he commands, sliding his fingers out of me.

I prop myself up on my elbows, gazing at him through hazy eyes. He spreads his middle and ring finger apart slowly. My arousal stretches between his open fingers like a light syrup.

His gaze connects with mine, his dilated pupils overpowering the colour in his irises as he brings his fingers to his mouth.

He gradually trails his tongue between his fingers before sucking them into his mouth. "The sweetest damn nectar," he shudders, a rapid fire burning in his eyes. "You are so fucking smooth in my mouth."

Hot puffs of air expel through my parted lips in a pant, my pussy throbs and my chest rises and falls rapidly.

If anybody and I mean anybody, else did what he just did, I would gag. Like no jokes. I would fucking barf but oh, God. When he does it. It's strangely sexy as fuck and a gargantuan turn on.

To think I was against the idea of doing this on the dining table. I refused more than once – actually, I barely refused.

"Where's your sense of adventure, Telana?" He asks, placing Hades' food bowl down in front of him before washing his hands.

"We just ate there!"

"What do you think I plan on doing to you?" He winks, closing the dishwasher with his foot. He sashays towards me, a mischievous glint in his predatory green-blue eyes.

"I don't know," I take a step back, my bare thighs rubbing together. The floorboards creak below every step I take away from him. "Obviously something which shouldn't happen on a dining table."

"People eat around a dining table, and I plan on doing just that, Lana," a devilishly handsome smile curls his lips in the corners like a warning sign to the thoughts inside his head. He takes one long stride, closing the distance between us.