Chapter Twenty-Seven

She's mine

She's mine. She's always been mine.

I belong to her, and she belongs to me.

Her name is carved on my bones, engraved on my heart, and burned on my soul.

I am hers and last night confirmed it. Waiting for her was the best decision I've ever made. I can't imagine eating another woman's pussy or sticking my dick in another woman's cunt.

Telana is the only woman for me, and I'm addicted. My soul craves to touch her again, to kiss her, to taste her, to savor her flavor as I devour her.

My soul yearns to hold her in my arms like I did twenty minutes ago. I'm itching to listen to her voice as she talks about anything and everything while I hold her hand and gaze into her eyes.

Everything inside of me is rushing me to see her again, to be around her for hours on end. To soak up her presence and get lost in a world of Telana.

Last night was surreal. I repeatedly asked myself if it was real and if it was really happening. I still think it was one of my wildest dreams, but I know it was more real than anything else I've ever experienced.

What happened last night was definitely unexpected. I've imagined that moment so many times and my imagination wasn't even close to the real thing. It exceeded my expectations even though a hint of guilt is nestled inside my chest for fucking her senseless while she's engaged to another man.

The guilt however doesn't last long 'cause I can still taste her heavenly sweetness lingering on my tongue even after brushing my teeth. She tastes sweeter than I remember. Better. I can still feel her cum sliding smoothly down my throat. It's a feeling I want to experience again.

The sound of her heavy breaths and moans still echoes inside my ears. The way my shaft fit inside of her is as though I was manufactured to pleasure her for all eternity, and I want to be that man.

I want to satiate her every desire, need and want. Even if it isn't sexual. I want to be her man like before. The one she runs to when things are falling apart or when things are going great.

I am going to be that man for her again.

Telana is my world, and nothing will stop me from reconciling. We'll find a way to make peace with our past. We will work together to heal and overcome all the shit we've been through.

We will rise from the ashes like a mighty phoenix. Stronger than before. I won't allow her to walk out of my life again and vanish without a trace.

She's mine.

"Here boy," I pat Hades' head before placing his food bowl down. "Take it," I instruct, pouring myself a cup of coffee. I add three sugars and milk, taking a large sip. Completely missing my mouth. "Fuck!" I wipe away the remnants of coffee on my chin before it drips down my neck.