Chapter Twenty-Four

"I love sushi," he says huskily, sucking my sensitive clit into his mouth

I don't get time to overthink his words. I want to know if it was a compliment or an insult. Does my coochie smell fishy?

So much for not getting time to – "Ahhh." – overthink. Oh, who fucking cares? He wouldn't be nose deep in my pussy if it had an odor. He wouldn't be grazing his teeth on my clit if I were fishy.

He wouldn't be pumping his fingers in and out of me teasingly if he didn't like the smell of me.

And again, who the hell cares?

I'm clean. I showered. I know that. He can smell that. He can definitely taste that as he quite literally makes out with my pussy.

I'm talking making out like a toe-curling kiss as if he were kissing me on the mouth.

My back arches, my head falls back, my right hand clenches the duvet as I thrust my left hand into his hair. "Oh, God," I whimper, pushing his face closer.

"Don't bring God into this, Lana. It ain't Him dining on you like it's His last meal. It's me," he says gruffly against me, sending waves of pleasure pumping through my veins.

"From here on out, you'll be a good fucking girl and moan my name," he commands, his voice taking on an authoritative tone. "Or I'm going to torture you," he removes his fingers, licking me from my opening to my clit, slowly teasing my sensitive nub with the tip of his tongue.

"Got it?" He asks, sucking me into his mouth, awakening nerve endings I never knew existed.

"Mmhmm," I whimper, his actions and words sending my body into overdrive. "Alec," I moan through gritted teeth as he continues his assault on my coochie the only way he can.

"Much better," he peers up at me, his lips glistening with my arousal. "So damn perfect," he licks his lips, digging his fingers painfully into my thighs feeding into my masochist side.

He thrusts three fingers skillfully inside my pulsating pussy, keeping his gaze locked on mine as I squeeze my own breasts.

He circles his thumb over my clitoris, curling his fingers inside of me. My chest heaves with every fast breath I inhale and exhale trying to fill my lungs. I pinch my nipples between my fingers, sending waves of pleasure down to my core.

"Alec, please," I moan, my voice dripping with unabashed desire. "Eat my pussy."

"I love it when you beg," he groans, a devilish smile curling his lips.

He thrusts his fingers harder as he lowers, giving me exactly what I want. The stubble on his face scratches my sensitive flesh, his lips and tongue move aggressively, sensually against me sending a constant wave of unfiltered carnal desire coursing through me.

An overwhelming pressure makes itself known deep within my stomach. It's a pressure I've long forgotten. It's a pressure only Alec can bring to fruition. It's the fulfilling kind of pressure which has my eyes rolling to the back of my head.