Chapter Nineteen

"

"...Fuck me."

The words escape my lips as he teasingly rubs his thumb over my erect nipple poking through my unpadded sheer white bra and red tee.

"With pleasure." Our lips connect in desperation. His tongue laced with hints of scotch clashes with mine passionately. My toes curl in my heels, goosebumps explode over my entire body with every stroke of his hot tongue against mine.

"I've missed you so much," he murmurs against my parted lips before plunging his tongue back into my awaiting mouth skillfully.

A guttural moan vibrates through my chest. I weave my fingers through his hair, attempting to deepen our already deep, fiery kiss.

He abruptly ends our kiss, leaving open kisses down my jaw strategically moving towards the sensitive spot on my neck.

Heck, every inch of my neck is sensitive. "I've, ahh, missed you too," I moan, and he chuckles against my neck.

"Option one. I want option one," I pant.

"Your wish is my command," I feel his lips curl into a smile against my burning skin.

He moves out of my reach, a smirk making itself home on his handsome face. I take a step towards him, my breathing heavy, mixing with the sound of his. I reach for his suit jacket, sliding it down his arms and dropping it on the carpeted floor.

His black and blue striped tie follows, landing haphazardly on his jacket. "I had a dream about you," I lie, loosening the top button of his baby blue shirt.

"Was it good?" He takes my chin between his fingers, lifting my gaze to his.

"It was bad," I shrug, clutching his shirt, getting ready to rip it open.

"You liar," he laughs, a boyish grin lining his lips.

"You got me," I wink. "It was a wild sex dream," I sigh with a moan, clenching my thighs. "I want to re-enact it," I rip open his shirt, buttons flying everywhere.

"Fuck," he whimpers, weaving his fingers through my hair roughly. "Anything you want, my love."

"Excellent," I smile, running my palms down his bare chest, feeling him tense under my touch.

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to do whatever you want with me," I trace his hard abs. "I want you to lose control and make me yours," I whisper, unbuckling his belt. "I want you to spread my legs and eat me the only way you know how," I cup his hard cock over his pants, and he twitches in my hand.

I peer up at him through my lashes, slowly rubbing my hand up and down his erection. His hooded gaze shuts for a split second before he opens his eyes scorching me with the fiery passion burning brighter and hotter in his lustful orbs.

Without a word and faster than I can comprehend, he's removing my tee and unhooking my bra. He pauses, cupping my breasts whispering, "perfection," before taking my sensitive nipple into his mouth.