Chapter Twenty-Eight

Never make a choice when you're angry

Never make a choice when you're angry. Nothing good can come from said choice except regret.

Better yet never make them out of drunken anger but it's too late for me. I've made my choice. No take backsies.

Not as if I want to as I assault Lacey's neck with untamed kisses, slutty red nails digging into my arms.

I nip at her collarbone, squeezing her hips. I reach the heaving swells of her breasts, taking a moment to appreciate the sight.

"Everything alright?" She breathes, running the tips of her fingers against my arms caging her in against my front door.

"Not quite," I ease the straps of the annoying dress down her smooth arms. My blood rushing down to my groin when my eyes land on her breasts spilling out of a plain red bra.

I momentarily pause before easing the tight material down her body.

"Fuck," I murmur, my dick twitching at the sight of Lacey's tanned body in nothing but a bra and flimsy thong.

Her belly ring shimmers in the light emitting from the living room, her tanned skin glowing. Beckoning me closer.

I smash my lips against hers, fiddling with a barricade known as a bra and unclasping it on the third try. I break our kiss, completely removing the evil thing and exposing her large tits with hardened pale pink nipples. "Wow," I shiver excitedly, cupping another woman's bare tits for the first time.

My cock throbs in kind as I allow them to drop from my palms with a bounce and I bite down on my teeth.

A sultrily laugh escapes her full lips intensifying the throbbing in my erection. "I know what you're thinking but don't panic they're organic," she winks.

"The thought didn't cross my mind," I lie with a snort, pinching her left nipple between my fingers harshly. "But good to know," I suck her right nipple into my mouth, her skin soft and taut against my tongue. I graze my teeth against the taut flesh, peering at her through my lashes.

Her mouth drops open, hooded eyes watching me as eager fingers tangle in my hair. "God, this feels good," she sighs, pushing her chest closer to me.

I release her nipple, palming the soft flesh of her large tit. Her eyes flutter, her hand covering mine as I squeeze.

My grip tightens with every whimpering breath expelling through her thick lips moistened with saliva.

I pull back with her nipple between my teeth, releasing it with a pop. Her tit bounces seductively with the force, "ahh," I moan softly at the exotic sight.

You think at this point I would begin to feel the regret and chicken out. You think it would've happened the moment my lips touched Lacey's or the moment my hand overfilled with her breast.

You think it would've happened right before I sucked her nipple into my mouth but nope. Regret isn't a part of this equation. Not yet anyway.

I take her hand in mine, walking backwards towards the living room. Every step she takes is certain, confident with swaying hips and bouncing tits.