Breakfast discussions

The most tvd core outfit I could find :)

——————

I lay motionless in a spare bedroom of the Salvatore house.

My rest was peaceful. A lot more peaceful than it is at home.

My mind turns over and over again, thinking of yesterdays events. Who was Elijah taking us too?

Anytime I think about what could have happened had the the Salvatore brothers not shown up, my stomach twists into a knotted ball of anxiety.

I'm taken from thoughts as I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in." I call, not bothering to move from my place beneath the blanket.

"You gotta wake up baby, we've got a real meeting of the minds going on downstairs." Damon saunters in.

"No thank you." I reply groggily.

"Very funny. Come on." He says while pulling me into a sitting position.

I groan in anguish.

"Here, I brought you clothes." He states, gesturing to the small pile of fabric he's holding.

"These are mine. How did you get these?" I question in confusion. I don't remember leaving any clothes here.

"I snuck in through your window and grabbed 'em real quick." He replies nonchalantly.

"Are you kidding me? You just broke into my room?"

"Oh calm down, I didn't touch anything I wasn't supposed to. And besides I've told you like a thousand times to keep that window locked." He says with a smirk.

"Fine." I sigh.

My face contorts into an amused smile, noticing the style of clothing he picked.

"Why are you dressing me like Elena?" I chuckle.

"I am not dressing you like Elena." He denies.

"Oh come on, you picked the most Elena-looking clothes I own." I giggle.

"All the girls in this town have the same two outfits. You can't possibly blame me."

I gasp in shock, holding my hand to my chest in mock hurt.

"Damon! You know I take great pride in my fashion choices. How could you?"

"Whatever, would you just get dressed and come downstairs?" He laughs.

"Fine. It might take me a minute to get over the immense pain you just caused." I say, wiping away an imaginary tear.

Damon simply shakes his head with a smile before leaving the room.

Once I'm dressed I skip down the stairs and walk into the living room. It's there I find Stefan, Damon, Elena, and most shockingly Rose.

"Oh, hi Rose." I greet after getting over the initial surprise.
"Hi." She says, wearing a small smile.