Chapter 15

ALEC

I don't know whether she'll come or not. And yet I am still waiting for her in front of my motorbike, with a bouquet of red roses in my hands and dressed in a tux. She seemed to have liked that look. So I decided to please her.

It's ten minutes late and I'm already starting to lose hope, as she walks outside and I freeze. Because she's gorgeous. I can't help but stare and swallow hard. She's wearing a lovely pastel blue dress with her knee long white thighs and black loafers. Her neck is surrounded by the usual Chanel pearls. But she is gorgeous. Her smile. Her golden hair. Those kind blue eyes. Her flawless skin. It makes me wonder how Earth deserved such a masterpiece.

She's stunning.

She comes next to me, followed by her bodyguard. Who doesn't seem thrilled to see me. Sofia greets me though and introduces the guy: "Alec, this is my bodyguard, Darrel. Darrel, meet Alec."

Darrel comes and shakes my hand, then bends down to my ear and whispers: "I've read your file. You better watch your step. I will kill you if you even plan on hurting Her Royal Highness."

Okay. Wow. Such a nice greeting.

"I won't. I just want her to be happy."

Then I bring distance between us and turn to Foxy, who's staring at me with her big blue eyes. I bend down to the motorbike, take out the extra helmet and give it to her.

"She's not riding that," Darrel comments. 

I roll my eyes. "Yes, she is. Foxy, you're riding that."

Darrel seems disgusted as he hears the nickname. I smirk victoriously as I see the spark in Foxy's eyes. She wants it.

"You can drive behind us. But I'm driving Foxy."

Darrel sighs annoyed, then turns to Foxy. And also sees how excited she is. He gives up and agrees, heading towards his car. My mouth twitches victoriously, and I help the petite blonde put the helmet on. She really is small. Probably a five feet five. Tiny really, compared to my six feet two.

She grins as I gently close her helmet tight, so that it can't fall off.

"You're really planning on killing me, aren't you?" she asks me teasing. 

My mouth twitches: "Me? Never. You're far too precious for that, Foxy."

She smiles at me and I also put my helmet on. After I sit down, I instruct her to come sit at my back and hold me tight, but she shatters. Doesn't want to touch me. She doesn't say it, but I can feel it.

"It's okay, Foxy. I won't bite you. I want to keep you safe."

She understands and comes sit at my back. And wraps her hands around me. I think I've never felt more hot. Or more nervous. I can feel her soft palms touching me and I feel like I'm losing it. I want her to keep on holding me. I want her to never let go.

"Is this alright?" she asks me, more nervous as before. I'm pulled back to reality and nod.

"Perfect. See, wasn't that complicated," I tease her. 

She laughs and adds: "Shut up, asshole."

"What a filthy mouth," I reply smirking. "It's good that your bodyguard doesn't hear this or he'll think I'm bad news."

She swallows hard before she answers: "He already thinks that." And from the way she said it, he probably wasn't the only one to tell her this.

"Well, bad news or not, I really like you, Foxy. Like a lot. So he'll have to deal with me."