thank you

To all the ones who think no one would ever love them. Someone out there would marry you with paper rings.

I can't believe that this story came to an end. Writing a book has always been my dream and yet I've never felt enough to actually write one. And we fell  is my first ever finished story and I can't express how grateful I feel to everyone who has helped me during this process.

A big thank you goes to all the readers out there who welcomed Sofia and Alec into their hearts. I hoped you enjoyed reading about their story and their love. Thank you again! Please, tell me what your impressions were through comments or text me. I really want to see how you feel about them.

A special thank you goes to my sister, who has always been there for me and supported me. She's the one who would always listen to me going on about these characters and the one who would read my drafts to give me an opinion. This story wouldn't be the same without you. Thank you so much.

Another thank you goes to my family who has always had my back. Thank you for the love and the advice you've showered me with. I love you.

Thank you to all my friends who have supported me and believed in me when I didn't even believe in myself. Your help gave me the courage to find my voice and be able to tell stories. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now, for some more unusual thank yous: A special thanks goes to Taylor Swift. Your music is the one that always helped me through my emotions. You seem to have a song for every one of my moods and I can't tell you how damn lucky I feel.

I would also like to thank the romance books I read. Being a hopeless romantic doesn't really help one, yet those books hold my whole heart. I can't tell you how happy I feel anytime I end up reading I love you at 2 am, cuddled with a blanket in my bed, wondering if I would ever get some sleep. The answer is always no. I'll sleep when the two in the book get married so I can sleep well.

If you liked And we fell, I'm happy to announce you that the second book of the series will soon come out. There's a particular romcom obsessed redhead that deserves her chance at true love.

Thank you for all your love and support!

XO Amy