The Bathhouse Challenge

Jörgen

"No fair," I sulked at her disobedience, at the same time it excited me. I could feel Kjell's disappointment. He wanted her obedience and most of all her trust. It is necessary for the serenity of the clan, everyone has a place.

'If she were mine, I'd spank her bonny round bottom as punishment.'

She had done so well with our hair and beards, I wanted to thank her in the best way. I wanted her to spread open so that I could touch, kiss, and taste every inch of her.

'I'll allow it for now,' Kjell guaranteed, 'she is new to our ways, but she will learn,' He wanted her just as badly as I did, if not more.

'Do you have something better in mind, she is disobeying an order after all.' I goad my Alpha.

'I do and you will enjoy it. For now, I'll allow her this slight infraction. After she is done, we will show her the rest of the quarters.'

"Very well," I say aloud and sit back to enjoy the view.

Adamma, shaving her long shapely legs, relaxes me. The way her onyx hair cascades over her shoulders when she bends forward. My mind floods with Images of her legs wrapped around me as I am thrusting up in her, so hard so deep. The need to fill her, claim her, and make her mine consumes me.

 The need to fill her, claim her, and make her mine consumes me

Kjell

Her calming energy soothed my soul and satiated the both of us, I could only imagine what making love to her would do. In those brown eyes was the warmth of an everlasting hearth, as if they were the wood that could burn with golden flame yet be forever perfectly entire. They were the forest floor and the gentle flowers, somewhere to rest and breathe. Her obsidian springy coils dance across her shoulders with every movement while skillfully trimming our beards and creating artistry in our hair. I watch as she shaves her lovely body with such graceful movement. She does not take long and soon; her lovely body has a lot less hair. I stand and with only a gesture, I command her to follow me.

I can no longer allow my lust to fog my mind. We walk her back down to the furthest end of the cave, past our bedroom, and to the cliff. "You may dwell here for fresh air and relief; it is only yours and no one will disturb you."

She nods her pretty head while taking in the view of what is now hers. We will not disturb her out here, this is her sanctuary. She is safe from all harm. Not even a Fenrir could climb up such a cliff and only a fool would try to climb down. We venture back into the cave and I take her to the tunnel of nothingness. It is a shallow, dry rocky cavern that is of no use. She gives a firm node and we leave.

As we entered the cavern nearest to our sleeping quarters, a tiny gasp escaped her mouth. She was looking up at the skylight. Sunlight streams were golden through the antediluvian opening. New white rays shine through from high above, so inaccessible, thus so giving. Rainwater streamed in filling the fresh, yet placid pond. It gave the room such color and I could see thoughtful possibilities in her expression.