The Air Tonight

Kjell

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kjell

"Brother, must you say vulgar things to our cherished one."

"Alpha, I'd hardly call it vulgar, it was quite humous if you ask me," his smirk was that of pure merriment and it warmed my heart, "She is a woman, no longer a girl, she will hear such things as she roams the courtyard amidst the clan," I watched his finger idly trace the swell of her thigh.

"She is a lady, our lady, and you shall treat her as such, save the vulgar banter for the warriors to meet, I will command they do the same" My Beta nodded his affirmation and changed the subject.

"Will you be watching the festivities tonight?" I for one am inquisitive, now that Adamma's mother has joined the Wives of Ember."

I rose from the bed, as I thought about his question, and shook my head, "No, as long as Adunbi is well and Adamma has no concerns, there is no need for me to pry. You may do as you will."

"Are you even interested in Thodne's prophecy?"

"Not really," I shrugged, "We have everything we need, the beast in us is tamed, and our woman is happy, what more do you seek brother?"

His lust-filled eyes fell upon Adamma's lovely nude sleeping form. In an instant, I felt all of his pent-up desires. I've been thoroughly satisfied with touching and tasting Adamma, and she has brought us to climax many times. However, another act pleases my brother, more than any and he will never be completely sated until then. To further his plight, tonight is the first night of the full moon, and the warriors will enjoy a night of fulfilling lust-filled carnal desires, they will return home fully sated while my Beta, well for now can only dream.

"Be patient brother..."

Jörgen

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jörgen

Upon this clear night, the grace of a white-gold moon enters the black heavens. He didn't flinch, he didn't reply. He didn't say a word when the witches walked him out of the smoke-filled tent, dressed in nothing but a loincloth, and lay him on the altar. Lethos, the sniveling man who sold his stepdaughter unwillingly to a group of foreign men in hopes she'd be raped and killed was now captured. The look in his eyes is empty and unblinking, and his face is void of emotion. He must be in a witch's trance.