The Hidden Truth

Jörgen

Jörgen

While Adamma slept at early dawn, I changed into the wolf and hunted. I returned and Kjell left to do some hunting and gathering of his own. Later that morning, Gunnar and I had a friendly competition of axe throwing. He did quite well, but my score will never be matched. When I returned to the room this time, my rosebud had awakened. She lay sleepy-eyed in the bed, her curly mane wild from the tossing in her sleep, her gazes at us were fleeting, yet in her eyes, I could see the curiosity, I know deep within there is some lust.

My feelings were long-established at dinner, we had impressed her again. The boar and goat I had quickly hunted were easy. Olof enjoyed his trip to the village for bread, butter, and jams. Olof will keep trying to outdo himself so that our woman has lots to look forward to. And I was rewarded with her sweet mouth. The way she kissed me...In all of Valhalla...

She kissed me! She parted her lips and I felt her soul washing over like a wave of warmth, curling my toes, hardening my cock, and unfurling all my senses as the taste of her nearly silenced all thoughts.

I gorged on food to take my mind off of what I wanted to do. I was irritated at how much control that lovely girl had over me. It was not until I had taken my place on the throne beside Kjell that my mind escaped the capture of Adamma's sweet honeypot that I so desperately wanted to dip into.

Kjell always began the meetings with words of appreciation for us. That is why no one in decades has challenged him and the ones who did fail in their attempts. As a clan that has fought and survived together for over a century, it is important to maintain a semblance of harmony. We no longer live by the ruling of a Jarl. We refuse to live in the ways of the Anglo kingdoms. We prefer to live under a combination of a wolf pack and the old Norse ways. That is how we established the Ansuz.

It wasn't just me that had a high opinion of Kjell. The whole clan did. He never expected more of us than he gave of himself, and he expected the world from us. He demanded every ounce of our being and then a little bit more. But what he gave in return was almost exceptional, hard to describe really. But he was more than a leader to us, he was a Jarl. We would have followed him anywhere, into any battle, with no hesitation. He was a leader of the likes I don't think we'll ever see again.

 He was a leader of the likes I don't think we'll ever see again