The Broken Rule

Kjell

Kjell

Stig and Claes captured one of the Sköll wolves doing just as I told them. They chased them, using our superior stamina and speed. They caught him just before he made it to the neutral zone, not that that would have stopped them this time. If need be, we would have chased the bastard to his fucking doorstep and ripped him apart in front of his wife and children. Instead, hog-tied and dragged the trespassing wolf is now at the base of our mountain. We dug a pit so deep a giant could not climb out. It took all of us to do so promptly. We threw the wolf into the pit and waited for him to turn into a man. We knew he would do so soon. The fall would have injured him and if he shifted from wolf to human, some of the wounds that he obtained as a wolf would have healed quickly.

While all of this was happening, Adamma weighed heavy on my mind. The thoughts were pleasing and troublesome. I did not like leaving Adamma for any extended period alone. The possibility of her fleeing was most worrisome, but at the same time, she has warmed to us so well. She is so perfect for us. I needed to reunite her with her mother, doing so will please her and I believe it will solidify her fealty. I was not able to spend the amount of time I wanted questioning the Sköll werewolf. The filthy bastard would not even give us his name. He defiantly kept silent despite my threats, so I left Stig and Goran to keep interrogating him. 

Goran decided to be cruel and he pissed into the pit, his golden stream missed the man by only a foot. That action got a reaction from the trespasser and Goran laughed jubilantly as the Sköll offensively cursed him.

"Goran, my orders are to watch him, not piss on him. No more of that."

"Yes Alpha," he acknowledges me with a dip of his head to respect my rank. This capture was not the common prisoner of war. Alas, it seems we are still at war. I need my men to resume being Viking warriors for now. Now I must know why the wolves wish to break the truce. I hope to restore the peace, if at all possible.

I gave the orders to Sven, Gunnar, Ludvig, and Henrik, "Guard the base of the mountain, but remain on our territory, if you see a wolf, do not give chase, they know we have one of them, at dawn, you will trade stations with Claes, Karl, Lars, and Olof," the rest of us ascended the mountain, it was time for Olof to prepare the meal for tonight, I am sure our woman is hungry by now. We shifted back into wolf form; this would get us up the mountain much faster.

 We shifted back into wolf form; this would get us up the mountain much faster