1) The problem

I've been waiting for my mum for so long. She has my pass so I can't get through. I've told security and everything but they don't believe me. They need ID which I have in my bag which my mum has. This is the worst day ever!! I've been calling my friends to give me entertainment.

"Girl just shout"

"I'm not going to do that Sam"

"Everyone should know who you are. You are the daughter of the best journalist in the world! Tania Morris."

"You crossed a line there Juliet" Me and my mum had an argument a few days ago which we both still haven't forgotten.

"Guys my phone is about to die. I've been waiting here for so long that my phone going to die. Say bye now! Quickly."

"Bye hunny you'll get in there, "Juliet says

"Bye bestie," Samantha says with a happy tone.

Suddenly my phone turned black like there was a cue. No more juice. I was so upset. I looked at my phone with anger.

I placed my hand on my face and dragged it down. I slammed my foot on the ground turning around. Then my phone dropped out of my hand. This phone had so many cracks already I was praying that my phone could survive one more fall. (Author N: Who hasn't done this tbh)

I've been standing here for what felt like hours. I was about to pick it up when someone said,

"Hey, are you okay? You dropped your phone and you're not picking it up"

"My phone just died and it fell. Also, my mum has my pass so I can't enter and everything is not going according to plan"

"Oh. I see you're a Ferrari girl" the melodic voice says trying to lighten the mood and acknowledging the Ferrari top I had on.

"Yeah I am," I say smiling at the pretty boy, I'm looking at. He had brown hair and deep beautiful eyes.

"I see you are too," I say to the brown-haired guy

"My friend can get you in if you want"

"I don't want to bother you so I'll just wait"

Then the brown-haired guy called his friend. He said he would come straight over. The next thing I knew was that Carlos was walking over. I squealed and ran over to him.
"Carlos!!!"

"Stella!! I haven't seen you in such a long time!"

"I know. Look at you though you're famous. You're the driver that you wanted to be."

"Yes, I am." He says trying not to show me that I've boosted his ego "What do you do now?"

"I'm a photographer."

"And your mum still does journalism?"

"Yes, she's still the hard-working woman we all know and love," I say sarcastically.

"Why are you here?"

"To see you"

"Really?"

"Well partly. My mum and I are working on a project and I need to take photos for her."

"So why are you out here and not in there?" Carlos says pointing at the race track

"Her phone just died and her mum has her pass which is in her bag," the brunette says

"I see you have met Charles."

"Wait, Charles meaning Charles Leclerc?"

"Yes"

"Oh my... I'm so sorry I've always been slow recognising people."

"You always have, "Carlos says pushing on the fact

"Hey," I say jokingly punching his arm " I'm so sorry I said you were a Ferrari fan but you actually drive for them. I'm so embarrassed"

"You don't have to be it's fine, "Charles says smiling.

"I can try and get you in. I'm not 100% it will work but let's try anyway." Carlos says walking ahead.

Me and Charles just looked at each other. His eyes felt deep and loving yet mysterious. Carlos looked back and waved his arm signalling us to walk towards him. We both started walking.

"Is he always like this?"Charles says whispering in my ear

"Most of the time. Why? Never seen him like this?" I say whispering back

"Nope never"

________________________________
675 words

Hi all. This is my first chapter and I'm kind of scared about how this is going to go. I'm going to try and update as much as I can but it might be difficult. Thanks for reading ♥︎

Did you enjoy it?

-Author N