11) Time

Stella's POV

I suddenly felt the floor vibrating. I lifted my head. My eyes had to adjust to the bright light shining above me. My head pounding like a heavy metal band had been living in my head. What even happened last night? My brain was foggy like I was sticking my head in the clouds or steam fogging my view.

When my eyes finally adjusted I saw Charles laying on the floor with a towel under his head. His eyes shut. I looked around the floor to see what that annoying vibrating was. It turns out to be Carlos calling me.

I move to my room and shut the bathroom door to muffle my voice.

*on the phone*

"Hello Carlos"

"Stella where the fuck is Charles? Have you seen what time it is?"

"I know where Charles is but I haven't seen the time why?"

"It's 9 am"

"So..."

"It's a Sunday. You know what happens on a Sunday?"

"It's race day," We both say at the same time.

"FUCK!!!"

I open the door and move the phone far away from my lips.

"CHARLES GET UP ITS 9 am!!"

"Mmmmm"

"IT'S SUNDAY GET UP!!" I start kicking him with enough force to wake him up but not enough to hurt him.

"So..."

"What do you do for a living?"

"An f1 driv... Oh shit"

"ITS 9 AND YOU HAVE TO BE THERE AT 10:30!!"

"FUCK." Charles stands rapidly and walks out of the bathroom.

I bring the phone closer to my lips.

"It's all under control now Carlos"

"You just screamed at h.."

"Yeah see all under control. We'll be arriving soon. Just make up an excuse. Say it's about me. I'll take the blame." I say interrupting so we could have more time.

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"Okay. See you later. Hurry up!!"

"We will. Bye"

*end of call*

————————————

I look at Charles running frantically around my apartment.

"Charles calm down"

"I don't know where anything is," He says looking around frantically

"What do you need to do? Do you need anything?" Grabbing his shoulders to calm him down.

"My hair is a mess, I need a shower, haven't had breakfast and I need to be at the track in 1 hour and 30 minutes."

"Okay, this is what we are going to do. You take a shower wash your hair while I'll make breakfast. When you're done I'll take a shower while you dry your hair or eat your food. How about that?"

"How have you al...."

"Stop thinking and start moving Leclerc," I say clicking my fingers. With that, he started running.