17) Out To The World

POV Stella

"Lando and Samantha are really hitting it off. Look at them by the bookshelf"

"I know. They do seem really close"

"They only met 1 hour and a half ago"

Pierre, Esteban and I had been gossiping in the corner while Lewis, Max and Charles, Logan, Yuki, Valtteri and Nyck, Carlos, Alex, George, Oscar and Zhou all have their own conversations. Esteban and Pierre had been really nice to me since I met them.

We were in the middle of talking when I heard-
"Stella you did what?" I hear Lewis shout out

"What did I do?" I say confused

"Have you not looked at your phone?"

"No, I've been talking with Pierre and Esteban. Why what's go..."
I look at my phone and see 18 missed calls from my mother, 7 texts from our F1 group chat, 39 from F1 Girls, 5 texts from Fernando 1 call from Sergio and 20 from The Ladies.

Mattia's statement came out didn't it...

"You helped us get podiums?" Carlos says. At this point, everyone's faces were illuminated by the light escaping from their phones.

"What is going on?" Logan asks confused being one who wasn't of his phone

"Stella helped Mattia come up with a strategy" Lance says looking down at his phone.

"What?!?!" Pierre says. Everyone's face says it all.

They hate me for this. It shouldn't have come out today. Today was a calm day. Not the day I end up losing all my friends. I look around at everyone. Everyone shocked. I lowered my head. Why did I do it? What is wrong with me?

I felt arms wrap around me. I look to my left to see Carlos and to my right I see Charles.

"Those were the secret lessons you were talking about!" Carlos says finally realising

"And this what you wanted me to find out in the press?" I nod at Charles.

"Why did you just tell us before? I feel bad for saying that Mattia came up with this" Carlos's voice changed to a safer tone

"I just didn't want the fuss of dealing with it then and you both just got podiums" My eyes start filling up with tears.

"We share the spotlight a lot so at this point it would be natural," Lewis says while placing his phone down.

Charles looks at me and sees the tear that escaped. He lets go and with his thumb brushes over the tear while lifting my head. I smile and sniffle.

I see Sam walking towards me with Lando following behind checking her out. "Lando! Not in my house you're not" He comes back to reality and looks at me embarrassed. I look at Sam who's winking at me already.

Both their arms go around me and slowly I see more hands piling up. I can't see who it is but I could see at least 36 maximum.

"This is nice"I hear someone say

"Who said that?" With more than 10 people hugging me it's difficult to understand muffled voices

"I did"

"Thanks that's really helpful"

"It's me MARIO"

"Okay thanks, Alex"

"Hey, how did you know it was me!"

"Come on really. It's not that hard."

"Could I have some oxygen now?" I say feeling the oxygen out of my grasp. Everyone steps back. I feel the oxygen flow through me again.