2)Entry

TW: Mention of abuse and blood
————————————————————————

Carlos has got me in. How? I don't know. I'm still shocked. All I had to do was find my mother. I knew no one here except Charles and Carlos. I'm walking along the paddock alone without knowing where to go.

"That was a nice way of saying it Lando. Now Tania just needs to find a way to change it to get the sentence she wanted." I hear 2 people say. One of them is Lando Norris. He's a good driver. Well, I say good but he's great. (Author: not as good as Leclerc though) I step back and turn my body so I can talk to them.

"Hi sorry to bother you"

"No, we don't want your press," Lando's pr manager says

"It's not that"

"I'm sorry did you hear me? WE DON'T WANT YOUR PRESS' the woman says screaming at me.

Lando pushes her shoulder back so she could take a breather.

"I'm so sorry," Lando says "We just had to deal with Tania Morris. You know how she's like"

"Yes, I do trust me. I'm her daughter."

"Oh. Please don't mention anything I just said. She could interpret it differently."

"Like she would twist your words so it sounds different to what you actually mean?"

"Yes exactly."

"I'm Stella Morris," I say with my hand out to shake his.

"I'm Lando Norris," He says shaking my hand.

"I actually need your help. Do you mind telling me where you just came from so I can meet up with my mum?"

"Yeah from the left"

"Thanks, Lando"

"No problem Stella"

We then leave each other to our separate things. I turn to the left and see my mum's face. She looks angry yet calm and sad yet happy. It's weird to tell what your parents think. Well, my mum especially.

When I was a kid my dad died from getting hit by a car. He had gone out with his mates and had a little too much to drink. The driver had called the ambulance and they took him to the hospital. That's when my mum was called. She had left me home all alone because she was worried. She had arrived later that day looking confused and happy.

For the rest of the year, we kept on having arguments because my dad was a better parent than my mum was.

He was more than a dad to me. He was my best friend. By the look on Mum's face every day it looked like she was happy it happened.

That's when everything changed. My mum started drinking. Every time I did something wrong or right she would hurt me. Anyway possible. I remember once that she smashed a glass bottle over my head.

We moved to Spain, a few years later, to go back to my family. After all, my mum needed help to take care of me because I was a "rebel". All I did was go to parties to avoid her.

That's when I met Carlos. I was sneaking out of my window to avoid her. I miss calculated how high my room was. I saw a bush and fell into it. Little did I know it was a rose bush.

He was outside his house and saw me fall. All he did was laugh from across the street. I got up and heard him.

I ran across the street and told him to shut up. He didn't so I put my hand over his mouth and we walked until we were a few houses away. We were right under a lamppost which highlighted all my bruises and cuts. Some of them fresh because of the rose bush.

He had a shocked face on and grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me back to his house. At the time I was 15 and Carlos was 17.

When we arrived he told me to sit on his bed so he could get some tweezers and plasters. He introduced himself and we started talking. Soon after that, we became best friends.

He always wanted to be an f1 driver. He would go to races with his friends and he would learn to race as well. I on the other hand had no idea what I wanted to be.

————————————————————————
720 words

Sorry, this is a really small one.

Who's happy that Charles got P3 yesterday?

-Author N