19) The Date/Friendly Dinner

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

🎵🎶🎵
After Last Night,
After Last Night, I Think I Fell
In Love With You

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

AN:I will be following the order of the 2023 races but the time between them will change a bit.

————————————————————————
We arrive at the restaurant a few minutes early but we still get seated.

"Here are your menus. Just get my attention when you're ready" The waiter says

"Thank you" I say to the waiter who nods and leaves "and thank you Charles"

"I won the bet so you should be saying thank you to yourself"

We both order a pasta dish which we decide to share while both drinking some red wine.

"What are things you like doing besides racing?"

"Well I like playing music, being with family and being on my boat"

"You have a boat?"

"Yeah in Monaco. I drive it all the time I'm there. What about you?"

"Playing music as well, reading and painting"

"Very artistic then"

"Yeah I've always been known as the artistic one of the family. I also really like travelling. But I guess you do that a lot anyway. Do you ever get bored of travelling?"

"Sometimes I do but it feels nice because I'm stepping into a different place meaning discovering more"

"Cool"

"Where do you want to go?"

"What do you mean?"

"Tell me the places you want to go too?"

"Well I want to go to Venice again. I went with my aunt many years ago but I would love to go again, Portugal to see my Grandma, Hungary, Austria, Romania and Mexico"

"Well Austria, Hungary and Mexico you can come and see races. But Venice..."

"It's so pretty. The views, going on boats and the food... Don't get me started on the food! What about you places you want to visit?"

"Well I get to visit lots of countries but Portugal and Romania. But now you think of it Venice is a very good place"

"Yeah and I think it's this year it's the Architecture Biennale"

"What's that?"

"It's when multiple countries have mini exhibitions based on one theme"

"Interesting. About your music..." I love that we both have one thing in common which we both enjoy.

"Yeah"

"How long have you been playing cello?"

"Well I've been playing cello since I was 11 so 12 years. But I also play a little piano and guitar. What about you how long have you been playing piano?"

"Well I learnt piano when I was young but I stopped and forgot everything but when it was lockdown I started learning again and now I have 2 songs out to the world"

"Wait you do?"

"Yeah. MIA(1:2) and AUS(1:1)"

"I wish I could do that"