30) Abigail

After remaking dinner and enjoying it, we sat down to watch a movie. I think it was nice. I definitely missed the whole plot but I'll rewatch it another time. If I even remember the name... Oh well.

It was morning. It was time to meet Abigail. I got dressed in casual jeans and a t-shirt, did my makeup and it was time to go downstairs. I was in a rush because it was 10:o0. It's odd because I don't normally wake up this late.

I heard complete silence when I went downstairs. Maybe he was still asleep. But I saw light coming out through his door. I'll just help myself then. I walked to the kitchen.

There was a note:

"Good morning,
I just popped out to get some things for breakfast I'll be back soon. If you get a little hungry there's fruit in the fridge and text me if you want me to get you anything.
Charles"

He didn't have to get anything I bet he has stuff in his... So I was wrong. He has NOTHING. What type of person has nothing in their fridge? Charles. He's the type of person.

Immediately as l opened the fridge door I heard a key.

"Morning Charles"

"Good morning Stella, did you sleep well?"

"I did thanks. How about you?"

"So did I. It's really peaceful in Monaco. As well as the food from the local bakery being delicious. I have pastries, orange juice, got some more things for dinner."

"You didn't have to"

"You're my guest, of course I have to"

"I have something to ask"

"Ask away," He said putting everything away

"You remember when we landed here?" I got a nod " I met this sweet girl called Abigail. She's a fan of mine, you as well, and I was wondering if it was possible for us to go and see her today. You don't have to if you don't want to but it would be really nice"

"I'll come"

"Wait really?"

"Yeah. What time are you planning?"

"After breakfast"

"Then let's get ready to eat"

"She's my first fan and I just, I just want it to be special for her. I never realised I was this good to have fans so it's special for me too"

"I get that feeling. I wish I could do the same to my fans but there's too many and too little time."

After we stuffed ourselves with buttery goodness I texted Abigail.

Abigail

Hey, we are about to leave. Is now a good time? Where should we meet you?

I'm so excited. My mum doesn't believe this is happening. I'll send the address.

I can't wait

Neither can I

Charles automatically knew the way to go. Turns out it's quite close and walking distance. I couldn't stop taking pictures of the views. After a whole load of talking and picture-taking we had arrived.

"I'm nervous"

"It's normal. Just be calm"

"What if I'm not my normal self?"

"Take a deep breath and release. The person you are now is the person everyone loves. You don't need to change" Why is there such a big smile on my face? Why is my face getting hotter?

I knocked on the door. Abigail answered the door.

"Hey, Abigail."

"You actually came and you brought Charles"

"I always keep to my word. Especially to fans"

"Would you like to come in?"

"Of course" Charles said with a big bright grin.

We entered the living room. It had a wonderful view of the marina. Of course, I took the liberty to take a photo.

Abigail is the sweetest fan in the world. She's the first that I know of. I hope there are many more.

——————————————————————————
624 words

Guess who's back, back again.
ME

I've written a lot recently so I can't wait to start posting.

Thank you all so much for 10k reads. It means so much to me

-AuthorN