5)Quali part 1

TW: mention of Sh, insecurities and alcohol

AN: Just a heads up I'm going to write this in the third person because it helps me understand it more.

Enjoy!!!

——————————————————————

The next morning Stella woke up not feeling 100%. Something was wrong with her and she didn't know what. Maybe she was just having a bad mental health day. She had those quite a lot because of her past.

Her mother was never happy with what she had on or how she looked. She always looked too skinny or too fat. Her clothing was either too revealing or not revealing enough.

Stella got up, went to the kitchen and made her favourite breakfast just to cheer her up. Pancakes in her opinion were any way to a girl's heart.

She has her breakfast with her morning iced coffee and her day began. One thing she always did was play the one song that made her sing about her feelings out loud.

StelMor0995

Liked by Alisha69way and 11,540,072 others

   StelMor0995:it's one of those days❤️

Sam7Strat: Babe if we were there we would come over and get you drunk as hell
↪️JuliAd6way: Yes we would
↪️StelMor0995:Thanks guys but I've got qualifying to watch

charles_leclerc: What do you mean by one of those days?
↪️Sam7Strat: You'll find out
↪️charles_leclerc: What's that supposed to mean?
↪️Sam7Strat: ... Just listen to the song you'll get it

User4629:We all have those days

User0140:Your so pretty shut up

She connected her phone to the speaker in her room. She went to her closet and found the baggiest clothing she could find and paired them up with navy blue Converse.

It was only 11 am and qualifying started at 3 pm. She planned that she would leave at 11:30 for quali.

During that 30 minutes, all she did was play on her cello. She was midway composting a song. She loved classical and duets but she always has a thing for pop music as well.

One thing she needed was someone who knew how to play the piano. Yes, she knew the parts but she can't play the cello and piano at the same time.

Then her alarm rang. It was 11:30. She got up and packed her camera, water bottle, sunglasses, sunscreen and a book.

She got her keys and ran down to her car to drive for about an hour to the track.

She arrived at the track and started walking to the Ferrari garage to wish Carlos good luck. When she arrived at the garage she walked towards Carlos who was talking with his pr manager.