10)The Aftermath

Mention of throwing up.
————————————————————————

Charles POV

I safely got Stella home. I placed her on her bed. It was an obstacle to find it under all the clothes but I found it. I covered her with her duvet so she wouldn't be cold. I cleaned her room and made her 2 cups of coffee and something for her to eat. I've done this so many times before that I'm used to it. Let's just say my friends can get a little... crazy.

When I was on my phone sitting next to Stella who was still in her bed I heard a large moan escape from her lips. I placed my phone down and looked at her.

"Stel?"

"Mhhh"

"Stel it's okay your home"

"Mhhhhhhh" She places her pillow over her head

"I've got food, coffee and a shit ton of water for..."Then she suddenly sat upright.

"Stel?"

"I don't feel so.."

"Okay Stel breathe in and out" She breathed with me for about 1 minute until she ran to her bathroom and locked the door. She had thrown up.

"Stella!" I say pounding at the door "Stella!"

"Just hol..."

"Stella open the door!" The door unlocks. She's sitting on the floor with her face pale as a sheet of paper.

"Oh my god" I rush towards her and kneel next to her. "Which towel are you not using?"

"There are spare towels in the drawer under the bed," she says faintly and waving her arm which is pointing to her room.

As she says that I rush out of the bathroom and open the drawers. I find a plethora of towels and grab one and run back to the bathroom. I run the cold tap and douse the towel. I get all the excess water out and sit down next to her. I place the towel over her head.

"Keep this here let me go and get some stuff for you"

"Okay. Thanks again, Char...."She gags

"Okay just don't talk okay," I say immediately moving all her hair away from her face.

"Mhhh" She nods

I leave and get to the kitchen. I get a water bottle with water and another with coffee.
I hold the plate with some plain food but I get a notification. I place down the plate and find my phone.

                                F1 Bosses

Zoom Guanyu
How's Stella doing?

Lord Percival
Not great

Imbécil
Why not? Is she okay? Do I need to come over?

Lord Percival
Carlos calm down. Let's just say her body doesn't agree with so many shots of tequila

Troop Sargeant
Oh no

Little Man
It is her fault

Louis Ham
Lando don't

Little Man
I am right though

French Bestie
Oh-oh

Louis Ham
You screwed up

Little Man
What do you mean?