i miss you

November 11, 2005

The 76ers were on the West Coast for a series of five games in eight days.

MJ was happy to have time alone for herself, but missed her dad and the guys.

She went to her classes when she needed to and went straight back to her dad's house afterwards.

Since it was only a thirty minute drive from Philadelphia, she agreed to stay off campus.

Her father didn't complain, because he loved having her home.

As she prepared a surprise brunch for her father, the guys were coming home from their road trip. She hasn't seen Allen since the night of their preseason opener.

They talked on the phone everyday and missed each other more than they expected.

She was in need of his touch and those tender kisses. They got her through the day.

"Kenzy?" She jumped with a smile and bolted to the front door to hug her father.

He laughed and pressed his lips to the top of her head as he returned the embrace.

"I missed you too, princess." MJ looked up at him and started to pout playfully.

"The guys did great, daddy. I'm impressed." They started walking towards the couch and she started thinking about how terrible Allen played against the Suns.

"Allen seemed distracted, didn't he?" She nodded and sat down beside him as he turned on the TV.

"I overheard him talking about some girl, but I didn't pay much attention it. That's probably what kept him preoccupied the whole trip." Nervously, she stood up and walked into the kitchen to make him a drink.

Am I the reason why he couldn't focus? Good lord, we have to talk.

Maurice walked into the kitchen and smiled once he saw his daughter holding up a glass of coke and brandy.

"You had a long trip, so I think you deserve it." He took it from her and kissed her forehead repeatedly.

"I love you, daddy. I'm gonna go upstairs real quick. I'll be back down so we can eat."

She walked out of the kitchen with her heart pounding, thinking about Allen.

She ran up the stairs quickly and ran into her room before closing and locking the door.

MJ immediately picked up her phone and dialed Allen's number.

"Hey, baby. I've been waiting to hear your voice."

"I miss you, Allen. No physical contact for another month, right?"

"Yeah, babe. I'm sorry. It'll go by quick and then we can be together whenever we want."

"I can't wait. I miss feeling you inside of me. This touching myself stuff just ain't cutting it."

"Ain't nothing like the real thing, baby."

"Boy, I told you about that singing. Don't get me started."

"I gotta go, baby. I'll call you later tonight."

"I'm gonna miss you, papi."

He groaned from sexual frustration and she giggled before hanging up.

After brunch with her father, MJ let him take her to work with him. She wanted to see her father in action at practice.

One of Maurice's assistant coaches, John Loyer, sat beside MJ and handed her a cup of hot cocoa.

She thanked him and took a sip as the guys ran wind sprints.

"You seem distracted, sweetheart." She shook her head and smiled before looking up at him.

"I'm just tired. I haven't taken a nap today." He patted her shoulder and laughed before standing to join the rest of the coaching staff.

Maurice looked back at his daughter and winked before looking back at the guys.

She kept smiling until she saw Allen standing off to the side, looking like a lost puppy.

She felt her bottom lip tremble as he looked up at her. He kept the eye contact as she cracked a sad smile.

His eyes lit up and he smiled back before looking back into the huddle.

MJ felt her heart flutter as she thought about him being inside of her.

His groans, the panting, the soft kisses he planted on her collarbone and neck.

Unintentionally, she let out a groan and opened her eyes. Everyone looked at her with confused faces except for Allen.

He had a huge smile plastered onto his face as she covered her face.

"This hot chocolate is pretty dang hot. I'm sorry." Her dad raised his eyebrows before turning back to his team.

Allen continued to watch her as she fanned her face.

He licked his lips and winked before looking away.

She clutched the cup in her hand and bit her bottom lip from the agonizing torture Allen was putting her through.

She just wanted to handcuff him to her bed and ride him until she physically couldn't handle it.

"You ready to go?" MJ blinked a few times before looking at her father with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm ready." She slipped on her coat and grabbed his hand before walking towards his office.

"I have to bring a few things home. I hope you don't mind." She shook her head and stood in the doorway as he gathered a few things off of his desk.

She smiled when she saw a picture of her and her big half-sister, Athena.

"You put this up?" He looked at it and nodded before stepping closer to her.

"Of course. She might not be my blood daughter, but she's still my daughter." They shared a hug before walking out of his office.

Allen was coming their way as they exited the building.

Wanting to talk to him in person, she came up with an excuse to go back inside.

"Oh, shoot, daddy. I left my gloves in the gym. I'll be right back! Oh, and I have to pee!" She handed him her hot chocolate and ran towards the door with Allen right in front of her.

"Meet me in the gym in one minute." He glanced at her and nodded before turning around the corner.

She quickly walked towards the double doors that lead to the gym and pulled her gloves out of her pocket while waiting for Allen.

She bounced her knee and sighed as he approached her with a smile.

"Baby, you look so beautiful today." He sat beside her and attacked her lips before pulling her closer.

"I'm so wet right now. I'm not even kidding. I'm glad I'm wearing a dark dress, because it would be a mess." He laughed and touched her hair as she closed her eyes.

"I miss you, Allen. I want to feel you again. I want you to hold me again."

"Come over to my house this weekend. She's in Atlanta now and has no intention on coming back here." MJ nodded and smiled before standing up.

"I'll call you tonight, my brown sugar." She bent down to kiss him and walked out of the gym with a huge smile on her face.