can't believe it

November 15, 2005

The moment MJ woke up, she couldn't fight the smile stretching across her face.

She was spending the day with Allen. They weren't a couple yet, but she felt as if that subject was gonna come up.

"Good morning, papa bear!" She approached her father and kissed his cheek before pouring coffee into her favorite mug.

"Good morning, baby doll. What do you have planned for today?" She shrugged and started adding cream and sugar to her coffee.

"Well, I'm gonna go out with a few classmates today. What about you?" She looked up at him and stirred the contents in before taking a sip.

"I'm gonna stay home today and get some rest." She nodded and sat at the kitchen island.

"Good, daddy. You've been working so hard lately. You should take some time for yourself." He looked at his daughter and smiled before walking out of the kitchen.

She picked up a bagel with strawberry cream cheese and bit into it before standing up to follow him into the living room.

"Well, it would be nice to spend it with my little girl." MJ pouted and sat beside him as he turned on the TV.

"I'll be back before you know it." She sat her mug on the table and let her father wrap his free arm her.

"You don't have to. We can have a dinner date Tuesday night. Are you free that day?"

"I always have time for my daddy. Tuesday night." She kissed his cheek and took a bite out of her bagel before looking at the TV.

MJ happily walked to the front door of Allen's massive home and opened it with a smile on her face.

"Allen?" She spotted him walking downstairs and approached him for a kiss.

"Hey, you. I missed you." He smiled and looked down, making her smile fall.

"What's wrong?" He finally looked up at her and shook his head slightly.

"She's pregnant." MJ's mouth immediately felt dry as she tried to find the right words.

"Are you sure? Are you really sure?" He nodded and her eyes started to water up as she looked down.

"Congratulations, Allen. Not only did you break my heart, you shattered it into a million pieces." She smiled and walked out of the house with him on her heels.

"No, Allen. Get off of me. You told me that I was the only one. You said you two were done." He looked at her with sad, pleading eyes and got down on his knees.

She kept her eyes ahead of her and shook her head with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Allen, please get away from me. Your wife wouldn't like this." If looks could kill, Allen would be a dead man.

"Baby, I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, we can still be together."

She felt disgusted and shook her head before getting into her car.

"Don't call me again, Allen Iverson!" She turned on her car and quickly pulled out of his driveway with angry tears rolling down her face.

-

I know this is pretty shitty. I wanted to update before people started getting upset with me, because y'all deserve it. I'm ill and exhausted. Please bare with me.