make tonight beautiful

After taking a bath together, Allen and Meckenzy ordered food and lounged around in their robes.

He helped her lotion up her body with a sensual massage as they waited.

The sexual tension in the room was heavy, which resulted in them heavily making out until a knock on the door disturbed them.

"We better not. Don't want to keep the delivery boy waiting." She got out of the bed and made her way towards the door with the money in her hand.

"I have sixteen wings and two large fries. That'll be $15. 20." She handed him the money and took the bags from his hand before telling him goodnight.

"Come get it, Allen." He walked out of the bedroom and approached her with open arms.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he kissed her neck and softly bit it as she moaned.

"Baby, I want you. Again. And again. And again." She turned around in his grip and kissed him hard.

"You want me right now?" He nodded and kissed her collarbone.

She gave him better access by tilting her head back.

Instead of stopping him, she let him carry her to their bedroom.

After a night of passion with Allen, MJ got up and ordered breakfast for the two of them.

She laughed as she heard snoring come from the room. "I knocked him out."

Patting herself on the back, she took a sip of her coffee and started to set the table.

The smell of the food was intoxicating, so she decided to wake Allen up.

She pressed soft kisses onto his chest and lightly scratched his abs.

Groaning, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. "Good morning to you, too."

"Get up. There's breakfast on the table. I know you're starving." He slowly caressed her as she squeezed his biceps.

"You wore me out. I don't think I've ever been this tired the morning after." She got up and pulled him up with her.

"I know. I'm good." She led him to dining table and waited for him to sit before pouring him a glass of orange juice.

"Thank you, baby. I appreciate this." She nodded and leaned down to kiss his neck as he started eating.

"I'm gonna get your bath started." She made her way back to the bedroom and walked straight into the bathroom.

Just as she turned on the water, the phone went off.

She hurriedly answered it and sat on the bed. "Hello? Allen?"

Confused, she looked at the phone and exhaled sharply.

"Is Allen there, Meckenzy?" It was his soon-to-be ex-wife, Tawanna.

"He's occupied at the moment. May I take a message?"

"Yeah. Tell him I'm having twins and that I don't want a divorce."

Meckenzy swallowed hard and felt her heart go into overtime.

"Did he tell you we had a long talk the other day about not going through with the divorce? I bet he didn't. I'm sorry you had to hear it from me."

Meckenzy hung up and immediately started crying into her hands.

She wasn't sure if she should believe her or not.