free

"Allen!" Meckenzy stood up and made her way to him.

He looked up at his distraught girlfriend and stood up to calm her down, only for her to slap him.

He closed his eyes and she shook her hand as she kept her eyes on his face.

"Are you crazy or something, Meckenzy? Have you lost your fucking mind?" She slapped him again and wiped her tears away.

"How could you? You told me you wouldn't hurt me. You made a promise!"

He blinked repeatedly and kept his eyes on the floor.

"Meckenzy, what are you talking about?" She turned around and crossed her arms over her chest while crying.

He placed his hands on her hips and shook his head as she sobbed loudly. "Talk to me, MJ. What did I do?"

"She's having twins and she wants you back. You two had a talk about getting back together?" He sighed into her hair and shook his head.

"It's not true. It's not true. She's not really pregnant. I'm done with her." She wiped her tears away and sniffled softly before turning around in his arms.

"Seriously?" He nodded and rubbed her back slowly.

"I don't want her. Why do you think I moved you in so soon? I want you to be the next Mrs. Allen Iverson." He kissed her cheeks and she hugged him tightly.

"You want to marry me?" He nodded and kissed her gently, holding her tightly against him.

"Hell yes. I love you so much, girl. You gon have my next child." She laughed before kissing him passionately, pulling back with a smile.

"I have practice in an hour. Don't get me started." He smiled as she laughed again and kissed her forehead before walking to the bedroom.

With Allen at practice, MJ went to a local drugstore to get a pregnancy test.

She had been feeling funny and even missed her period. Bea suggested it before MJ left for the road trip.

She felt all kinds of emotions as she waited for the results.

Allen would be happy to know that she's pregnant, but what about school and her father?

"I'm not pregnant. No, that would be crazy. I'm only 20. I'm a sophomore in college. My dad is his head coach."

It would look bad if she got pregnant by one of her father's players.

"Come on, come on." She picked up the test and let out a whimper when it came back positive.

She's pregnant with Allen's baby. There's a little Iverson developing inside of her.

Timidly, she approached the mirror with her hands on her lower stomach. She lifted up her shirt slightly and closed her eyes with a sigh.

She wrapped the test up in some tissue and threw it in the trash before washing her hands and stepping back into the bedroom.

She got back into the bed and held a pillow close to her chest with her eyes closed

Allen wants her to be the mother of his next child. She's still really young and has her heart set on finishing college before starting a family.

"I'm back." Her eyes shot open and she faked a smile just as Allen walked in.

"Hey, baby. How was shootarounds?" He sat on the bed and kissed her before taking off his shoes.

"It was straight. Not much happened. What did you do while I was out?" She shook her head and rested her head on the headboard.

"I stayed in. Got some rest." He nodded and grabbed her hands before kissing them.

"Good, you haven't been sleeping well lately. I've noticed that." She nodded and closed her eyes with a soft smile as he rubbed her hand.

"Your dad pulled me aside to talk to me. He asked me something serious." She looked at him and noticed the serious look on his face.

"He was wondering if you were pregnant. You've been acting funny lately, to him." Her eyes doubled in size as she shook her head.

"Are you sure?" She nodded before placing her hands on his chest.

"I'm not pregnant." He watched her for another reaction, but she kept a straight face.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" She immediately started crying as he stared into her eyes.

"I'm pregnant, Allen." He smiled and kissed her forehead repeatedly.

"Why didn't you tell me? Baby, I'm gonna take care of the both of you." He placed his hand on her stomach and smiled before hugging her.

"Stop crying, girl. I got you."

-

Awwww