my first love

MJ's talk with her father made her understand exactly why he reacted the way he did.

He was simply looking out for his daughter. She was his only biological child and he felt the need to protect her.

He wanted her as far from him as possible, yet she wanted him more than before.

"But, dad-"

"No, Meckenzy. That's it." He stood up and started walking towards the stairs.

"I'm an adult. You can't choose who I date." He turned around and watched her as she stood up.

"You can't make my life decisions. Daddy, Allen loves me. I love him. He's incredible to me."

"He's too old for you, MJ. I'm not gonna discuss this with you tonight." She approached him and blocked the stair case.

"Why not? Are you not understanding that I'm an adult now? You can't tell me who I can date."

"I can when it comes to this. He's my player. I don't want him distracted and I don't want you to lose focus on what you're going to college for." She nodded and started going upstairs.

"You win, dad."

The morning after the showdown with her father, she contacted Allen and agreed to see him one last time.

As hard as it was, they agreed to stay away from each other for a few weeks to months.

"Hey, baby. You look beautiful. So beautiful." Allen pulled her inside of his home and kissed her for as long as they could.

"I'm gonna miss this. I'm gonna miss your kisses. Meckenzy, you can't let this end. You saw how I was when we stopped talking a few weeks ago. Imagine how I'm gonna be when we stop talking again."

"Allen, there are plenty of women who would love to be with you. I have to let you go, baby." He got on his knees and hugged her hips with his face buried into her stomach.

She placed her hands on his shoulders and tried to hold back her tears.

"Allen, you're making this harder than it has to be. Come on, get up. Please." He continued to cry into her as she let a few tears roll down her cheeks.

"I can't let you go, MJ. I refuse." He shook his head and looked up at her.

"I love you, brown sugar. You are my world. I've never begged like this, so I really love you." He cracked a smile and she smiled back before kneeling down.

"I love you more, papi. Can we make love just one last time?"

Instead of answering, he kissed her and moved his hands to her hips.

Since he was already topless, she scratched his back slowly and moaned whenever he groaned.

"Let's go upstairs." He shook his head and stood up before picking her up.

"Since this is our last time for a while, we should make it something we can remember."

He started walking towards the kitchen and she smiled sadly as he placed her on the counter.

"You did this for me? Allen, you didn't have to." He placed his finger on her lips and smiled before picking up a chocolate covered strawberry.

"Of course I did. Baby, I wanted to make this special." She took a bite of the strawberry before kissing him.

"I'm gonna miss you. I love you, Allen."

The memories of sharing herself with Allen were haunting her more than she expected.

Maurice knew she was a fighter, so he knew he was gonna have to work overtime to keep her from him.

-

Poor MJ. :(