007 // Late night walks

"I hate you too" Gavi answered. I shook my head in disbelief. How the fuck do they love eachother and then randomly decide that they hate eachother? Forever gonna be a mystery to me.

"Oh well" I mumbled as I spotted some people with a camera in their hands looking at us.

"Well, Gavis fault. I told you so" Said Pedri as he looked at me and then at Gavi.

"As if it's my fault that there are paparazzis in this world" said Gavi and then we started walking down another street. We didn't want to be seen together.

"Do people know that you and Garnacho broke up?" questioned Pedri without making eye contact.

"I don't think so" I mumbled and realised that they really didn't know.

"I hope they don't think that you're cheating" Gavi added into the conversation as I nodded.

"Nah, I'm sure they wont. It's just ah you know. I don't know" mumbled I as we started walking slightly faster.

"Don't worry. It's gonna be fine" Pedri patted my head a little bit too hard. I smiled and Gavi suddenly came to a stop. Pedri and me turmed around to look at him.

"Where are we walking anyway?" Gavi asked.

"Didn't you wanna go for a walk?" questioned Pedri as he looked at Gavi with a provoking look.

"Yeah Mr Dipshit, let's go to like middle of Barça" Gavi proposed and I looked to my side. Pedri rolled his eyes at Gavis comment.

"All three of us, I know Gavi unbelievable, are like world famous. We don't have anything here or anyone. We're screwed if we get jumped" Pedri smiled ironically at him.

"I have a suggestion then. Catalina goes to buy us caps or something and then we can walk around" Gavi proposed once again.

"That's a good idea but I don't have money on me"

"I'll give you money" Pedri looked at me and I nodded thankfully. Without him this whole thing wouldn't work of course. "HOLD ON"

"Pedri, are you trying to get us killed?" I whispered aggressively. He put his finger on my lips to shush me.

"Did you forget that she is also world famous? They just broke up, that's been everywhere on the internet" Pedri whispered to Gavi.

"We're in Barcelona tho, they all hate Man united here, don't they?" I asked as I pulled Pedris hand away from my face.

"Just try to look down or something" Gavi said and Pedri reached me money. I went over to a store and bought 3 caps.

"Amore, do you need anything else?" The older man asked me as he reached me the money that I got back.

"No thank you" I smiled as I walked back to where Pedri and Gavi were hiding.

"Was that guy just hitting on you?" Gavi smiled as I reached them their caps.

"Yeah, you get used to it. In Italy every man calls you amore pffft" I smiled as I saw their shocked faces. "It's hard being a woman" I shrugged my shoulders and pulled them with me.

"Hold on" I said as I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I looked at the display. 'Ale'

"Oh shit" I said as I accepted the call.

"We need to talk right now"

"I have time" I answered.

"I saw that you're with Pedri and Gavi" He said coldly.

"Mhm" I mumbled "Just say what you wanted"

"Can you check if you're pregnant?" He said and my jaw dropped.