READ RN

"No, this can't be real" I mumbled.

"Catalina what the fuck is happening" A voice woke me up to which I immediately sat up.

"What's up?" The weirdly familiar voice next to me asked. I rubbed my eyes, I almost couldn't see. That fact that I just woke up and that it was dark outside.

"Huh?" I asked confused, still rubbing my eyes. I then smelled a weird scent I haven't smelled since like a really long time.

"Are you okay" No fucking way.

It can't be

"Pedri?" I blinked a few times and as I finally saw him and my eyes got adjusted to the dark I almost jumped on him.

"Is everything okay?" He chuckled while he hugged me. I then looked at him and kissed him, over and over again.

"You won't believe, I had that weird dream about-" I tried to say as I sat up on his torso.

"Garnacho? I heard it. But I'm actually proud of you" Pedri flashed me a smile while resting his hands on my hips.

"Why?" I asked and he looked at his phone and at the time quickly. He showed me the time. I saw his background which was kissing me after he scored a goal.

"It's 4 am. You slept whole 7 hours" He smiled and I shook my head.

"I was in that dream for what felt like 6 months." He furrowed his brows.

"I didn't know sleeping disorders have an impact on your dreams" He fixed his hair and I smiled slightly.

"I missed you so much" I hugged him once again. He kissed the top of my hesd as I hugged him.

"Maybe you shouldn't have gone back if you're that horrible because of her pregnancy" Pedri whispered.

"No, it was totally the right thing to help her. And it'll stop after some time. Just please don't give me a six month dream again." I smiled.

"That'd be horrible not seeing you for 6 whole months" Pedri added and I sat up again, looking down at him.

"Some weird part about it is that I like kinda saw those whole six months in like my body but also if it was like I was watching myself." I explained and he agreed with a small nod.

"Why didn't you text me?" He asked again. "You stayed with that stupid Grilled Nacho" Pedri rolled his eyes.

"I couldn't control my dream, sorry" I hit his face very lightly.

"Ouch" He smiled and him smiling made me chuckle.

"Aj" I said and he laughed, I don't know why but he laughed very hard.

"What's so funny" I asked him.

"You, you really act like you haven't seen me for six months" He patted my back a little and then sat up which made me slide down on his lap. My cold hands touching against his warm body.

"It was actually so bad, but sorry that I missed my boyfriend" I rolled my eyes but he then kissed me almost immediately. I smiled into the kiss.

"But even if I was like in that kinda dream I would always see you by my side." He told me and I furrowed my brows.

"How is that possible?" I asked.

"The cigarettes always remind me of you" Pedri said and I tilted my head slightly to the right.

"Is that a good or bad thing?" I smiled a little.

"Well, I don't know. But we have eachother right here. This was the way it was supposed to go right?" He looked at me and I kissed him again, wrapping my arms around his body. I felt myself smile into the kiss.

This is how it is supposed to end.