036 // "only to see Leo Messi"

"What's up with your husband? Loosing against Scotland must suck" Lautaro mocked Spain after their loss.

"Oh you shut up, how many chances did you miss to score in the final?"

"Why did we even get into the World Cup? Because of that goal I made." He yelled.

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me." I hit his head.

"Oh you shithole" He lifted me up and carried me to the bench where he let me fall on the floor.

"Ouch, they're gonna cancel you for that" I pointed at the camera.

"Just cancel me, I'm winning for them" He shrugged his shoulders with a smile as he ran back to the training field. I stood up and walked back again.

"I'm so sorry for his behaviour, let me handle it." Lionel said as I was stood next to him again. "LAUTARO RUN 3 LAPS" He yelled and eveyone laughed at him.

"Hehe" I stuck out my tongue while he ran past me.

"Catalina" Lionel pushed me with his elbow.

"Don't call me by my full name, I'll get scared then" I told him and he started amiling as he watched the others warm up.

"You should be. Because why who calls you by your full name?" He didn't take his eyes off of the team.

"Dad, my mom sometimes." I tilted my head slightly to my left.

"Ajajajaj you must be in real trouble then" He chuckled softly. "DYBALA DON'T WAIT FOR THE BALL TO ARRIVE AT YOUR FEET, RUN TOWARDS IT" He screamed at Dybala.

"YES SORRY WHEN ENZO CAN'T PASS" Dybala yelled back.

"YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAY HALF AN HOUR" Enzo yelled back.

"STOP, BOTH OF YOU 2 LAPS" Lionel yelled and looked at me again. "This is the only way go shut them up. We should come up with a new method"

"What about naming 30 countries." I suggested.

"Do you even know 30 countries yourself" He looked at me.

"If you forgot that I was the biggest nerd in the whole school then this is just a reminder." I said and he nodded as he opened his mouth to say something.

"Your idea is stupid. I have a better one. We're gonna ask capitals."

"Your idea is even stupider than mine." I pushed him slightly.

"Do you also want to go and run laps?" He treathened me with his finger.

"No, I reject thankfully" I held up my hands in defense.

"Pf, sure"

After the training session was over we went to a restaurant to eat. Let's just say the place was crowded with people as we were there just for 10 minutes.

"It's actually crazy what's going on in here" Dybala noticed as he looked outside the window the staff was closing right now.

"Maybe cause we won a world cup for them. Thinking would be good" Enzo pointed at his head.

"Shut up, I literally don't like you" Dybala shot back.

"They're such children" Angel leaned over to me.

"I heard that Di Maria" Enzo pointed at him.

"I said nothing" He held up his hands in defense. "I'll say nothing without my manager"

"Oh you will, anyways. Guys tomorrow we have a game against, I cant even spell the country's name. We'll win it right?" Dybala asked.

"Of course, we'll win everything" JJ smiled.