028 // "Alejandro"

"Are you okay?" Pedri came back to me. The song changed.

"𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔, 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒔"

"Am I okay? Are you kidding?" I cupped his face and looked at his lips. "Okay, we're going home now."

"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

"I'll get Julia and Ana, you go to the car, lock the doors and don't touch him anymore" He I gave him the car keys and he nodded. I walked back in and searched for Julia and Ana.

"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒖 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒐"

They were talking with JJ. "We gotta go guys, we gotta go" I told them and they all three looked confused.

"𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

"What?"

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒐𝒚"

"Come with me, I'll explain." I told them and they agreed.

"𝑯𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒄𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆"

As soon as we arrived outside and they saw Ale sitting on the floor, Julia furrowed her brows.

"𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆"

"What the fuck happened?" Julia asked as we walked past him to the car.

"𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆"

"Pedri fought with him" I simply answered and JJ looked at me stunned.

"𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆"

"I gotta speak to Pedri." JJ said and opened the car door. "Pedri man, step out"

"𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆"

Pedri did what he wanted. "Yes, I know it wasn't right-"

"𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐"

"What happened? What did he do?" JJ asked and I saw how angry Pedri was.

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒆"

"He kissed her" He answered and Ana hit her hand infront of her mouth.

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒆"

"Can I beat him up too?" Julia looked back at him. Pedri shook his head.

"𝑭𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐"

"That asshole, how did you love him once?" Julia asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒉"

"And you even felt bad for him when you blew my-" Psdri turned to me but I covered his mouth with my hands. "Ouch" He said cause I oressed too hard on his lips.

"𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆. 𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒐"