oh

I recommend you to not read this part if you wanna keep the image of the story

-

-

"Are you excited baby?" Ale kissed the top of Cates head.

Cate was in strong disagreement with her eyes and her mind. She was fighting back thoughts she didn't wanna hear.

"Mhm" She mumbled and the now blonde boy pulled out her phone and turned it on airplane mode.

The young 'couple' were currently flying to China for the Argentinian match. Cate was everything other than happy when she heard the news.

Sometimes she caught herself zoning out uncontrollably.

"Finally playing for Argentina, imagine if I score on my debut" He laughed and played around with the girls hair.

She may not know it yet but that dream is gonna be an important part of her soon ending story.

"That'd be amazing" She smiled a little. He pushed the girl up so she was facing him.

"What's up Amor" He asked while he cupped Cates face and forced her to look at him. The plane was already in the air and Cate felt some light turbulence.

It didn't scare her, somehow she knew.

"Is it because of that movie you watched?" He asked as the girl didn't give an answer.

The movie? Which movie was Ale talking about?

"I told you it wasn't real." He kissed the 'italian' and Cate rested her head on his chest once again. Little bit too real huh?

"Yeah" she mumbled, tears forming in the 'italians' eyes.

She wants to go back? Where would she go back? She's right where she's supposed to be. She may not know or see him yet.

"Don't cry Catalina" He wiped away her tears and then kissed the top of her head once again.

Cate looked at my passport in her hand. Oh, there it is, she saw it. Her eyes widened and she closed them again while covering mainly her eyes with her right hand.

She's just 'tired'

The rest of the flight she was sleeping while the Argentinian watched a movie on his phone.

"Lina" A voice woke her up. She really thought.

"Come on, we're going" He told her but as soon as he saw her shocked face he furrowed his brows. They were the only ones left on the plane.

"What did you just call me?" Cate asked.

"I called you Cate. Now come on Baby" He told her and Cate stood up while she also pulled the hoodie over her own head to cover up her messy hair up.

They had just landed in Argentina and she had to see the people I 'once' called family. A knife in the heart if you asked her.

They were standing right before the hotel. This is my favourite part.

"Hey man nice to meet you" They heard a voice behind them say. Of course Cate turned around immediately as soon as she recognised Enzos voice.

"Hey man" Ale dabbed him up before he went over to Cate.

"Hello" Was the only thing he said while he hugged her for a short second. she looked at him shocked as he just flashed her a quick smile and walked away.

"JJ, they're here" Enzo yelled in the lobby and soon they saw Julian running over to them her eyes widned.

"Hello" he walked over to Ale and dabbed him up. Then he turned to Cate.

"Cathy, I missed you so much" He also hugged her which took her a bit off guard.

"Cathy?" She asked.

"Yes? Can't I give my sister a nickname?" He smiled as he raised his brows. The confusion in her face is almost hilarious.

"Where is Leo?" She asked and saw him walking over to Ale, also dabbing him up before he turned to Cate.

"Cate" He also hugged her. You're surely thinking, what the hell. Just have a little bit more patience, I'll explain soon.

"Why are you here?" She asked him and he chuckled lightly.

"What do you mean?"

"You guys-, huh?" Cate looked away and tried to find the answers. She looked back and saw Lautaro.

"Hold on I need to try out one thing" She told them while Enzo, Lautaro, JJ and Leo just stood there.

"Where is Lautaro?" She asked them.

"Back in Milano" They said at the same time. Then they started laughing. "Oh my god I haven't heard that in way too long." Enzo laughed as he clapped his hands.

"Right?" JJ said while she just stood there, not a single emotion on her face. This is honestly getting so good.

"You guys can stop bullying me now" Lautaro added with a smile.

"Cate is everything okay?" Leo looked at the girl worried. she nodded and Ale then stepped closer to her.

"I think were gonna go up to our room, she needs to rest, you know the timezones." Ale told them and they nodded in reunion.

"This doesn't make sense" She mumbled. They went into the elevator and he pushed the button to the 6th floor.

"What doesn't make sense?" Ale asked and Catalina looked at him.

"You remember when we watched the World Cup final together?" She told him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"No? You were literally in -" Catalina felt like she was dying. I mean if I'd be in the same situation.

"Why?" He asked.

"Where was I?" Cate asked again.

"In Qatar" Now this might seem confusing but it's only getting better now. Just keep reading.

-You're favourite story reader. / 3rd person pov :)