039 // "Who?"

"Hey Cate" I looked behing myself to see the one and only Ale walk up to me.

"This is serious stalking" I mumbled and he shook his head as he sat down next to me.

"Oh come on" He laughed at me.

"What do you want Ale" I asked cold, not even looking at him but locking my eyes with Pedris. Him and Gavi were talking, I'm a hundred percent sure that they saw him too.

"I just wanna talk, really" He sounded different then the last few times I talked to him. He sounds tired and like he doesn't want to anymore.

"I'm listening" I haven't looked at him once.

"Cate I just wanna discuss with you that we could possibly stay friends" He said and I looked at him for the first time in a while. His eyes looked red.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He just nodded and I looked away again.

"So?" He asked and I took a deep breath.

"I'm afraid that's not possible" I explained to him and he let his head fall down.

"Cate I'm sorry" He said quietly. Please god don't begin to cry.

"You should be" I looked at him again. He wasn't crying but he still looked tired. "You fucked up Ale, maybe if you wouldn't have done all of the shit you did I would have said yes"

"Okay" He stood up and walked down to the training ground. He kicked then wall which was next to it.

I saw the others looking at him then I heard Xavi say: "Don't laugh" He said so quiet it was difficult for me to understand. "if you do, please don't do it like youre laughing at him"  He said and the others laughed a little as they saw how Ale began punching the wall.

I heard Frenkie laughing the loudest and I think Ale did too, because he turned around to face him. "You think you're a big footballer right De Jong"

Frenkie held up his hands in defense. "Ajajaj" He said. "I have done nothing but laugh at you"  He added.

"Frenkie" Xavi turned to look at him. "That's exactly what I told you not to do"

"Fuck you" Ale walked away and Pedri and me made eye contact. He shrugged his shoulders as I shook my head. As training was finally over I waited for Pedri and Gavi.

"What was that?" Pedri finally walked outside with Gavi on his side.

"I have no idea" I shrugged. "He flew to Barcelona for this?" I thought out loud.

"He is hilarious" Gavi was still smiling. "Do you think the cameras recorded that?"

"Oh yeez I hope so" Pedri answered and I was just walking next to them.

"Hold on I gotta call someone" I said and walked away from them. I pulled out my phone and called Lisandro.

"Hey, could you tell me why Ale got days off?" I asked immediately as he pucked up.

"Uhm he asked for them to visit his mom" He said and took a deep breath. "Please don't tell me-"

"Oh yes, he flew here to ask me if we could be friends?" I asked Lisandro as if he knew.

"Oh my god. Does that boy even think?" He thought out loud and I shook my head.

"I don't think he does" I paused. "Okay thanks for the help"

"It's nothing really" He laughed a little. "See ya"

"Bye" I hung up the phone and walked back to the car.