oh?

I recommend you to not ready this part if you wanna keep the image of the story

-

-

"Are you excited baby?" Ale kissed the top of my head while I rested my head on his chest. I couldn't help but zone out the whole time.

No way it wasn't real.

"Mhm" I mumbled and he pulled out my phone and turned it on airplane mode.

We were currently flying to China for the Argentinian match. No way I'd have to face the squad I called my family once.

Sometimes I'd wake up and still look for Pedri next to me.

"Finally playing for Argentina, imagine if I score on my debut" He laughed and played around with my hair.

I am emotionally still in that dream.

"That'd be amazing" I smiled a little. He then pushed me up and turned me around for me to look at him.

"What's up Amor" He asked while he cupped my face and forced me to look at him. The plane was already in the air and I felt some light turbulence.

"Is it because of that movie you watched?" He asked as I didn't give an answer.

I miss my life in the dre- hold on which movie.

"I told you it wasn't real." He kissed me and I rested my head on his chest.

This was supposed to be Pedri.

"Yeah" I mumbled, tears forming in my eyes.

I want to go back.

"Don't cry Catalina" He wiped away my tears and then kissed the top of my head once again.

Take me back.

I looked at my passport in my hand. The name hurt to look at. I mean my name isn't Alva- hold on.

I'm just tired anyway.

The rest of the flight I was sleeping because I was really tired. Me and Ale were running around the whole time.

"Lina" A voice woke me up. Pedri, only Pedri called me Lina. I immediately opened my eyes and looked at the man standing over me. Alejandro.

This isn't what I wanted.

"Come on, we're going" He told me but as soon as he saw my shocked face he furrowed his brows. We were the only ones left on the plane.

"What did you just call me?" I asked.

"I called you Cate. Now come on Baby" He told me and I stood up while I pulled the hoodie over my head to cover my messy hair up.

We just landed in Argentina and I had to see the people I once called family. A knife in the heart if you ask me.

We walked out the airport and took a taxi to the hotel we were staying in. I have no idea why Ale also wanted me to be there.

"Hey man nice to meet you" We heard a voice behind us say as we walked to the hotel. I turned around immediately as soon as I recognised Enzos voice.

"Hey man" Ale dabbed him up before he came over to me.

"Hello" Was the only thing he said while he hugged me for a short second. I looked at him shocked as he just flashed me a quick smile and walked away.

"JJ, they're here" Enzo yelled in the lobby and soon we saw Julian running over to us.

"Hello" he walked over to Ale and dabbed him up. Then he turned to me.

"Cathy, I missed you so much" He also hugged me, which took me a bit off guard.

"Cathy?" I asked.

"Yes? Can't I give my sister a nickname?" He smiled as he raised his brows. Hold the fuck on. Sister? What the heck was happening.

"Where is Leo?" I asked and saw him walking over to Ale, also dabbing me uo before he turned to me.

"Cate" He also hugged me. What the fuck.

"Why are you here?" I asked him and he chuckled lightly.

"What do you mean?"

"You guys-, huh?" I looked away and tried to find the answers. I looked back and saw Lautaro.

"Hold on I need to try out one thing" I told them while Enzo, Lautaro, JJ and Leo just stood there, looking at me.

"Where is Lautaro?" I asked them..

"Back in Milano" They said at the same time. Then they started laughing. "Oh my god I haven't heard that in way too long." Enzo laughed as he clapped his hands.

"Right?" JJ said while I stood there, not a single emotion on my face. What was happening. They knew me.

"You guys can stop bullying me now" Lautaro added with a smile.

"Cate is everything okay?" Leo looked at me worried. I nodded and Ale then stepped closer to me.

"I think were gonna go up to our room, she needs to rest, you know the timezones." Ale told them and they nodded in reunion.

"This doesn't make sense" I mumbled. We went into the elevator and he pushed the button to the 6th floor.

Was this my reality.

"What doesn't make sense?" Ale asked and I looked at him.

"You remember when we watched the World Cup final together?" I told him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"No? You were literally in -" I felt like I was dying. What was real.

"Why?" He asked.

"Where was I?" I asked again.

"In Qatar"