010 // Qatar 2

22nd of November 2022

"Where is Messi? Where is Messi? Where is he?" I looked at my phone after the match, those stupid Saudis. I've never been more stressed than in this game.

I wouldn't want to see their faces now. Loosing to Saudi Arabia must be hard for them, since it already is to me.

"Should we check up on them?" Anto asked as she patted my shoulder, obviously seeing how sad I was.

"I don't think we should, they have enough problems right now" I said and she nodded.

"They'll win the next match, don't worry" She said as she looked ta her children.

"I know, this is just gonna make them stronger. More passionate about winning the World Cup" I answered. The loudness in the stadion wasn't gone until about half an hour after the match ahd ended. Me and Antonella were still sitting in the VIP area.

We were both still shocked about this game. They lost their first match, this must be so hard for them.

"Come on, it's getting cold" Antonella stood up and patted my back, her kids went home with their grandfather already. I then stood up and we walked to the parking lots together.

I took a ride with her since the team had already left. The ride was quiet for a few minutes but then we started talking about what they did wrong.

We both hoped that Scaloni is gonna put them together again and somehow motivate them. I knew that this had to happen somewhen, to loose a match but it's better now then later.

But I understand the pressure they have now, if they don't win the next game it's gonna be over and we can go home.

I think nobody wants that to happen.

"Try to not talk about it with Julian or anyone else" She said as we walked into the lobby.

"I wont, I promise" I told her and she nodded as she smiled at me.

"I'll go to sleep now, I'm really tired. See you tomorrow." She came over to me and hugged me.

"Goodnight, sleep well" I smiled at her and then she already walked to the elevator. I watched the doors close amd in the next moment I heard voices comming closer.

"Passing, we need to pass faster and shorter, that makes it more confusing for the opponent team." Messi explained to Lautaro as they walked up to me.

"Hey Cate" He said, he didn't look happy, Lautaro did neither. They didn't look sad, just dissapointed in themselves.

"You guys did amazing, you know" I hugged them both. I smiled at them and they both returned a small smile.

"It wasn't enough, don't worry. We will win the mext match" Messi answered.

"I'm sure you will, until then, work hard on yourself" I added and they smiled a little. "I'll head to bed, goodnight"

"Bye" They said at the same time and soon enough I was also laying in my bed, Ale left today morning. He sadly couldn't stay although I know how much he wanted to.

I was excited to go to the spain costa rjca match tomorrow. I hope that one is gonna be better than todays game.

23rd of November 2022

"I don't quite know if I'll tell him" I explained to Aurora whom I just met 20 minutes ago. Since I was in the VIP are and Gavis family was also there she came over to me and started talking with me. Which was pretty random but I'll say nothing.

"Because he's gonna be mad or jealous?" She asked. I nodded.

"I think both of them. I don't know he often gets jealous and then mad at me. Even tho I talked with people who have a girlfriend" I explained, she nodded as if she understood.