008 // Holland

"Wake up" Gavi shook me awake and I sat up in my bed, well Gavis bed.

"I'm awake what do you mean?" I mumbled as I looked around confused.

"Your friend was here, he brought a plastic bag, he told me to not open it" He handed me a white plastic bag.

"Oh yeah thank you" I grabbed it and then stood up.

"I'll come down in like 20 minutes alright?" I asked him and he also stood up.

"Fine by me" He walked out of the room and I quickly wnet over to lock the door. I took a deep breath as I looked at the test. I opened the packaging and went to the bathroom, to be sure I also locked that door.

"Oh my god" I whispered as I was standing there infront of the turned around test. I didn't wanna see it. I really didn't wanna see it.

"Oh my fucking god" I didn't want to look at it.

As I grabbed the test and turned it around I fell to the floor with the test in my hands.

"Yes" I whispered, it was negative. I was so scared that I had to go back to him, the thought of carrying his child makes me wanna throw up.

I then threw it away in the same plastic bag and then made my way downstairs.

"Hello" I said with a wide smile.

"You woke up" Pedri looked up at me, he was making pancakes? They looked very questionable tho.

"Holaa" Gavi jumped over to us. I smiled as he stood next to me and also loked at Pedri.

"I'll get us some fruits, probably strawberries, do y'all want anything else?" Gavi questioned as he grabbed his phone.

Me and Pedri both shook our heads and Gavi nodded. "See ya" He walked down the stairs.

"How does he have so much energy?" I chuckled as I looked at Pedri.

"No idea, he's still young, that's probably why" Pedri smiled at the pancakes. He didn't want to make eye contact I guess.

"So, Alvin, right? Thats his name" Pedri began. "He was here"

"I know, I asked him to get me a pregnancy test"

"And did you-"

"It's negative" I said and he let out a deep breath.

"I'm happy for you, or I dont know" He said as he prepared the pancakes.

"Thanks" I answered and he nodded. As Gavi came back about 10 minutes later we all ate and then they had to leave for training after.

I decided to go back to my house and I felt at home immediately. I missed my house in Barcelona so much and I could never give it up.

I decided to call Julia, since I didn't talk to her for 2 days.

"JULIA" I yelled as soon as she accepted the facetime call.

"OH MA GAD WHAT" She matched my energy.

"You won't believe what happened" I said and she smiled. "Ale called me yesterday"

"Oh not that dickhead" She said.

"And he was like, could you take a pregnancy test? You recently told me that you're 2 months late"

Julias jaw dropped as soon as she heard the words. She shook her head. "Please don't tell me-"

"Alvin brought me a test this morning"

"Catalina"

"It's negative" I said and she started celebrating.

"Oh my god I am so so so happy" She said but stopped for a moment. "Unless you're sad about it, then I'm sad too"

"No, I'm happy about it. I need to call him tho. So can we catch up later?"

"Sure, bye love you" I hung up and smiled at my phone. I called Ale and he accepted almost immediately.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked.

"Fine, I did the test" I immediately said.

"And?"

"It's negative"

"okay, tell me if you need anything tho. " He said and I nodded even tho he can't see me.

"I will" I said and there is silence on both ends of the line.

"Can we meet in Barcelona? I still have a rematch."

"We can, just text me whenever you want"

"Thank you so much" He said and there was a little pause. "Okay I gotta go now, bye"

"Bye" I hung up and looked around in the house.

I jumped up as I felt my phone vibrate once again. Why did suddnely everyone need me

Holland

Hold on
you moved back to spain?

kinda

you didnt even came by to say goodbye

yeah sorry
ill visit the uk soon
i promise

imma remind you of that one

please do so

also I gotta tell you something

spill some tea

okay so
i heard that
rashy
has a girlfriend

WHAT
REALLY

Yes
and he has been hiding it for 2 months now

WHAT
how the fuck did he betray me like that

yeah sucks to be you ig

excuse you
your hair is longer than mine

yeha that went to far. bye

youre so dramatic